2013-09-03 10:47:24 - New Medical Devices market report from GlobalData: "Cardica, Inc. (CRDC) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update"
Cardica, Inc. (Cardica) is a medical device manufacturing company. The company designs and manufactures stapling and automated anastomotic devices for cardiac and laparoscopic surgical procedures. It offers cardiac surgery products such as proximal anastomosis system and C-port distal anastomosis systems. Cardica develops products for use by thoracic, bariatric, colorectal, and general surgeons. The company's C-Port xA anastomosis system is to perform an end-to-side distal anastomosis by attaching the end of a bypass graft to a coronary artery downstream of an occlusion or narrowing.
This report is a source for data, analysis and actionable intelligence on the Cardica, Inc. portfolio of pipeline products. The report provides detailed analysis on each pipeline product with information on the indication, the development stage, trial phase,
product milestones, pipeline territory, estimated approval date, and estimated launch date.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/672685_cardica_inc_crdc_product_pipeline_ana ..
Each pipeline product is profiled to cover information on product description, function, technology, indication, and application. The report is also supplemented with a detailed company profile and information on clinical trials, wherever applicable.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
* Detailed company profile with information on business description, key company facts, major products and services, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries and recent developments.
* Detailed coverage on all the pipeline products, by equipment type, by therapy area, by development stage, and by trial phase.
* Information on product milestones and pipeline territory for each product, the estimated approval date, and estimated launch date.
* Profile of each pipeline product with additional information on product description, function, technology, indication(s), and application.
* Data on relevant clinical trials and product patent details, wherever applicable.
* Information on clinical trial, wherever applicable, is supplemented with information on trial phase, trial status, trial objective, trial design, target patients, unique physician identifier, primary point, secondary point, acronym, participants inclusion, participants exclusion, interventions, trial results, trial start date, trial end date, study type, trial site, trial funding, age eligibility, and gender eligibility.
Reasons to Get this Report
* Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments driving the medical devices pipeline and technology landscape globally.
* Design and develop your product development, marketing and sales strategies.
* Exploit M&A opportunities by identifying market players with the most innovative pipeline.
* Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
* Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products, most likely to ensure a robust return.
* Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
* Develop competition strategies by identifying the status and likely launch of your competitors' pipeline products through review of the clinical trials, stage and phase of development, etc.
* Which are the next high-value products that your competitor would add in its portfolio? - identify, understand and capitalize.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Cardica, Inc. (CRDC)
Partial Table of Contents:
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Cardica, Inc. - Major Products and Services
Cardica, Inc. Pipeline Products by Equipment Type
Cardica, Inc. Pipeline Products by Development Stage
Cardica, Inc. Pipeline Products by Trial Phase
Cardica, Inc. Pipeline Products by Milestone Summary
Microcutter Flexchange 30
Microcutter Flexchange 30 Product Status
Microcutter Flexchange 30 Product Description
Microcutter Xchange 30
Microcutter Xchange 30 Product Status
Microcutter Xchange 30 Product Description
Microcutter Xchange 30 Product Milestone
Microcutter Xchange 30 Clinical Trial
MicroCutter XCHANGE 45
MicroCutter XCHANGE 45 Product Status
MicroCutter XCHANGE 45 Product Description
Microcutter Xpress 30
Microcutter Xpress 30 Product Status
Microcutter Xpress 30 Product Description
Microcutter Xpress 30 Product Milestone
Microcutter Xpress 30 Clinical Trial
Cardica, Inc. - Key Competitors
Cardica, Inc. - Key Employees
Cardica, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Cardica, Inc., Recent Developments
Aug 07, 2013: Cardica to Present at Wedbush 2013 Life Sciences Management Access Conference
Aug 05, 2013: Cardica Announces Fiscal 2013 Fourth Quarter And Full Year Financial Results
Jul 22, 2013: Cardica to Announce Fiscal 2013 Fourth Quarter and Full Year Financial Results On Monday, August 5, 2013
Apr 30, 2013: Cardica Reports Q3 Fiscal 2013 Results
Jan 31, 2013: Cardica Reports Q2 Fiscal 2013 Results
Nov 05, 2012: Cardica Reports Q1 Fiscal 2013 Results
Aug 02, 2012: Cardica Reports Revenue Of $3.7m In Fiscal 2012
May 01, 2012: Cardica Reports Q3 Fiscal 2012 Results
Feb 06, 2012: Cardica Reports Q2 Fiscal 2012 Results
Jan 26, 2012: Cardica Surpasses 25,000 Deployments Of PAS-Port Proximal Anastomosis System
List of Tables
Cardica, Inc., Key Facts
Cardica, Inc. Key Pipeline Products by Equipment Type
Cardica, Inc. Key Pipeline Products by Development Stage
Cardica, Inc. Key Pipeline Products by Trial Phase
Cardica, Inc., Key Facts
Cardica, Inc., Major Products and Services
Cardica, Inc. Number of Pipeline Products by Equipment Type
Full Table of Contents is available at:
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.