2012-10-06 19:07:16 - Recently published research from Global Markets Direct, "Central Nervous System (CNS) Cancer - Pipeline Review, H2 2012", is now available at Fast Market Research
Global Markets Direct's, 'Central Nervous System (CNS) Cancer - Pipeline Review, H2 2012', provides an overview of the indication's therapeutic pipeline. This report provides information on the therapeutic development for Central Nervous System (CNS) Cancer, complete with latest updates, and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Central Nervous System (CNS) Cancer. Central Nervous System (CNS) Cancer - Pipeline Review, Half Year is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct's proprietary databases, Company/University websites, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources, put together by Global Markets Direct's team.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/468430_central_nervous_system_cns_cancer_pip ..
sections in the report may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data for the indicated disease.
* A snapshot of the global therapeutic scenario for Central Nervous System (CNS) Cancer.
* A review of the Central Nervous System (CNS) Cancer products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
* Coverage of products based on various stages of development ranging from discovery till registration stages.
* A feature on pipeline projects on the basis of monotherapy and combined therapeutics.
* Coverage of the Central Nervous System (CNS) Cancer pipeline on the basis of route of administration and molecule type.
* Key discontinued pipeline projects.
* Latest news and deals relating to the products.
Reasons to buy
* Identify and understand important and diverse types of therapeutics under development for Central Nervous System (CNS) Cancer.
* Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and design effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
* Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying players of the most promising pipeline.
* Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Central Nervous System (CNS) Cancer pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
* Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
* Modify the therapeutic portfolio by identifying discontinued projects and understanding the factors that drove them from pipeline.
Partial Table of Contents:
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Global Markets Direct Report Coverage
Central Nervous System (CNS) Cancer Overview
An Overview of Pipeline Products for Central Nervous System (CNS) Cancer
Central Nervous System (CNS) Cancer Therapeutics under Development by Companies
Central Nervous System (CNS) Cancer Therapeutics under Investigation by Universities/Institutes
Late Stage Products
Mid Clinical Stage Products
Early Clinical Stage Products
Discovery and Pre-Clinical Stage Products
Central Nervous System (CNS) Cancer Therapeutics - Products under Development by Companies
Central Nervous System (CNS) Cancer Therapeutics - Products under Investigation by Universities/Institutes
Companies Involved in Central Nervous System (CNS) Cancer Therapeutics Development
Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH
F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
United Therapeutics Corporation
Eli Lilly and Company
Merck & Co., Inc.
Sangamo BioSciences, Inc.
Gamida Cell Ltd.
YM BioSciences Inc.
Light Sciences Oncology, Inc.
Ark Therapeutics Group plc
Dong-A Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
Eisai Co., Ltd.
Nippon Shinyaku Co., Ltd.
OSI Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Limited
Cell Therapeutics, Inc.
Enzon Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
GW Pharmaceuticals plc
Celldex Therapeutics, Inc.
AEterna Zentaris Inc.
ImmunoCellular Therapeutics, Ltd.
Lixte Biotechnology Holdings, Inc.
Molecular Insight Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Northwest Biotherapeutics, Inc.
Cleveland BioLabs, Inc.
Oncolytics Biotech Inc.
Peregrine Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Critical Outcome Technologies Inc.
PhytoMedical Technologies, Inc.
Prana Biotechnology Limited
Diamyd Medical AB
Threshold Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Natco Pharma Limited
Sareum Holdings plc
Proximagen Neuroscience plc.
Rexahn Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
MabVax Therapeutics, Inc.
Spectrum Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Antisense Pharma GmbH
INSYS Therapeutics, Inc.
Ambit Biosciences Corporation
Adnexus Therapeutics, Inc.
immatics biotechnologies GmbH
BioNumerik Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Ascenta Therapeutics, Inc.
Hawthorn Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Diffusion Pharmaceuticals LLC
Pervasis Therapeutics, Inc.
Arno Therapeutics, Inc.
Merrimack Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Nobelpharma Co., Ltd.
Full Table of Contents is available at:
About Global Markets Direct
Global Markets Direct is a leading provider of global business intelligence and market analysis. It publishes a range of high quality company and market reports created by its large research and analysis capability and drawing from its extensive unique databases of industry-specific information. View more research from Global Markets Direct at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1033
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.