2014-02-17 15:53:52 - Recently published research from GlobalData, "eHealthInsurance Services, Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review", is now available at Fast Market Research
eHealthInsurance Services, Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
* Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
* Corporate strategy - GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
* SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
* Company history - Progression of key events associated with
* Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
* Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
* Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
* Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
* Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
* Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
* Key manufacturing facilities - A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/777684_ehealthinsurance_services_inc_strateg ..
eHealthInsurance Services, Inc. (eHealthInsurance) is a healthcare service providing company. The company provides online health insurance to individuals, families and small businesses. It offers more than 13,000 health insurance products online. The company provides individual and family insurance, small business insurance, short term insurance, Medicare, dental and vision insurance. Its health plans include HMO, PPO, EPO, POS, indemnity, network, high risk insurance pools and catastrophic insurance. eHealthInsurance has partnerships with more than 200 health insurance companies. eHealthInsurance Services Inc, is the operating subsidiary of eHealth, Inc.
Reasons to Get this Report
* Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
* Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
* Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
* Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: eHealthInsurance Services, Inc.
Report Table of Contents:
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
Section 1 - About the Company
eHealthInsurance Services, Inc. - Key Facts
eHealthInsurance Services, Inc. - Key Employees
eHealthInsurance Services, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
eHealthInsurance Services, Inc. - Major Products and Services
eHealthInsurance Services, Inc. - History
eHealthInsurance Services, Inc. - Company Statement
eHealthInsurance Services, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
eHealthInsurance Services, Inc. - Business Description
eHealthInsurance Services, Inc. - Corporate Strategy
eHealthInsurance Services, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
eHealthInsurance Services, Inc. - Strengths
Strength - Broad Product Offerings
Strength - Leading Health Plan Provider
Strength - Technology Infrastructure
eHealthInsurance Services, Inc. - Weaknesses
Weakness - Dependence on Few Customers
Weakness - Litigation Claims
eHealthInsurance Services, Inc. - Opportunities
Opportunity - Strategic Alliances/Agreements
Opportunity - Strategic Initiatives
Opportunity - Rising Healthcare Expenditure in the US
eHealthInsurance Services, Inc. - Threats
Threat - Competitive Environment
Threat - Industry Regulations
Threat - Data Security and Privacy Concerns
eHealthInsurance Services, Inc. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
List of Tables
eHealthInsurance Services, Inc., Key Facts
eHealthInsurance Services, Inc., Key Employees
eHealthInsurance Services, Inc., Key Employee Biographies
eHealthInsurance Services, Inc., Major Products and Services
eHealthInsurance Services, Inc., History
eHealthInsurance Services, Inc., Other Locations
eHealthInsurance Services, Inc., Key Competitors
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.