2013-02-06 20:25:44 - New Defense research report from ICD-Research is now available from Fast Market Research
Strategic Defence Intelligence's "Environmental Tectonics Corporation : Defense - Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts,major products and services, swot analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Environmental Tectonics Corporation
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Strategic Defence Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics
guarantee a unique report.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/536652_environmental_tectonics_corporation_d ..
* Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Environmental Tectonics Corporation" for business intelligence requirements.
* Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
* Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
* The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
* Quickly enhance your understanding of "Environmental Tectonics Corporation
* Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
* Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
* Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Environmental Tectonics Corporation (ETC) is involved in the design, development testing and training of simulation systems. The company's product portfolio includes flight and aircraft simulators, gas and steam sterilization, automotive industry testing and simulation devices, hypobaric and hyperbaric chambers, driving and disaster simulation systems. The company caters its products to aerospace (military and commercial), entertainment; environment and automotive sectors. It serves diverse customers through a distribution network across Europe, South and North Asia, Middle East nations and the US. ETC is headquartered in Southampton, Pennsylvania, the US.
Report Table of Contents:
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
2.2.3 Operational Efficiency
2.3 Competitive Benchmarking
2.3.1 Market Capitalization
2.3.3 Turnover - Inventory and Asset
3 SWOT Analysis
3.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
4 Company Statement
6 Key Employees
7 Key Employee Biographies
8 Locations and Subsidiaries
8.1 Head Office
8.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
9.2 Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: Key Ratios - Annual
Table 3: Key Ratios - Interim
Table 4: Key Capital Market Indicators
Table 5: History
Table 6: Key Employees
Table 7: Key Employee Biographies
Table 8: Locations
List of Figures
Figure 1: Revenue and Operating Profit
Figure 2: Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
Figure 3: Operational Efficiency
Figure 4: Solvency
Figure 5: Valuation
Figure 6: Market Capitalization
Figure 7: Efficiency
Figure 8: Turnover - Inventory and Asset
Figure 9: Liquidity
ICD Research is a full-service global market research consultancy service. Their specialities include online research, qualitative and quantitative research, custom approach and actionable insights. ICD-Research's capabilities provide a one-stop research and analysis service with full-spectrum consulting, from problem definition, through conducting fieldwork, to delivery of strategic recommendations. View more research from ICD-Research at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1029
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.