2012-09-07 07:37:15 - New Pharmaceuticals research report from GlobalData is now available from Fast Market Research
First Physicians Capital Group Inc. (First Physicians) is a US-based firm offers financial and managerial services to healthcare facilities in non-urban markets. The company caters its services to physicians, physicians groups, and healthcare delivery centers in rural America. The company mainly invests in mature, cash-generating, often under performing healthcare related businesses with an initial focus on non-urban markets. The company operates through a network of its subsidiaries in the American region of California, Oklahoma and others.
The company’s portfolio consist of majority interests in healthcare platforms or facilities, such as RHA, the San Diego ambulatory surgical center and SPMC and equity positions in a diversified portfolio of minority interests in ambulatory surgical centers. Through its group company First Physicians Community
Healthcare Services, LLC, the company holds interest in Outpatient Surgery of Del Mar, LLC, Southern Plains Medical Group, Johnston Memorial Hospital, Southern Plains Medical Center, Inc., Stroud Family Clinic and various others. The company mainly invests in healthcare units such as critical access hospitals, clinics physician groups to provide valuable healthcare services against various life threatening disease in the sub urban markets of the American territory.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/458133_first_physicians_capital_group_inc_fp ..
The services portfolio of the company can be divided into five verticals, namely, first physicians business solution, first physicians resources, first physicians services, first physicians realty group, and first physicians community healthcare services. Through first physicians business solution the company offers services like, hospital administration services, billing and revenue cycle management, finance, accounting, and tax, and insurance and medical supplies. Through first physicians resources the company offers physician stuffing, and administrative staffing, including hospital administrator, billing and coding, and non-healthcare provider personnel. Whereas, the services which come under first physicians services are electronic health and medical records solutions, radiology and diagnostic imaging, pathology and laboratory services, emergency room care and physical therapy and rehabilitation. The first physicians realty group invests, manages and develops the healthcare services properties. Additionally, the company through its groups First Physicians Realty Group, LLC invests in, manages and develops properties associated with the delivery of healthcare services. The company holds a portfolio of real estate associated with the healthcare delivery centers. The company is focused on providing real estate ownership, property management, and leasing Services. It directly invests on real estate as well as equipment associated with rural and community hospitals including critical access hospitals, medical office buildings, physician-owned hospitals, federally and state-funded medical clinics, outpatient facilities including ambulatory surgery centers, outpatient surgical centers, and ancillary services facilities, medical equipment including CT, MRI, X-ray, Ultrasound, and surgical equipment.
The company operates through over 25 subsidiaries located in different states in the US. Some of the subsidiaries include First Physicians Resources, LLC, First Physicians Realty Group, LLC, Outpatient Surgery of Del Mar, LLC, Outpatient Surgery of Point Loma, LLC, Point Loma Acquisition, Inc., Point Loma GenPar, Inc., RHA Anadarko, LLC.
First Physicians Capital Group, Inc. (FPCG) - Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare - Deals and Alliances Profile provides you comprehensive data and trend analysis of the company's Mergers and Acquisitions (M&As), partnerships and financings. The report provides detailed information on Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnership transactions recorded by the company over a five year period. The report offers detailed comparative data on the number of deals and their value categorized into deal types, sub-sector and regions.
GlobalData derived the data presented in this report from proprietary in-house Pharma eTrack deals database, and primary and secondary research.
* Financial Deals - Analysis of the company's financial deals including Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnerships.
* Deals by Year - Chart and table displaying information encompassing the number of deals and value reported by the company by year, for a five year period.
* Deals by Type - Chart and table depicting information including the number of deals and value reported by the company by type such as Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offering etc.
* Deals by Region - Chart and table presenting information on the number of deals and value reported by the company by region, which includes North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, the Middle East and Africa and South and Central America.
* Deals by Sub-sector - Chart and table showing information on the number of deals and value reported by the company, by sub-sector.
* Major Deals - Information on the company's major financial deals. Each such deal has a brief summary, deal type, deal rationale; and deal financials and target Company’s (major public companies) key financial metrics and ratios.
* Business Description - A brief description of the company's operations.
* Key Employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
* Important Locations and Subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key centers of operation and subsidiaries of the company.
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.