New Telecom and Computing research report from GlobalData is now available from Fast Market Research
PR-Inside.com: 2014-03-14 16:21:53
Globalive Communications Corp. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
* Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
* Corporate strategy - GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
* SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
* Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
* Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
* Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
* Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
* Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
* Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
* Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/781051_globalive_communications_corp_strateg ..
Globalive Communications Corp. (Globalive) is a provider of telecommunications solutions. The company provides hospitality operator services, VoIP, wireless services, high speed Internet, billing and clearing of call records, audio and Web conferencing services, competitive payphone services and low-cost long distance calling for both commercial and residential clients. In addition, the company offers telecommunication products and services, including payphone furniture, payphones and calling card vending machines. The Globalive group includes OneConnect, Yak Communications, Canopco, Assemble Conferencing, InterClear, Canada Payphone, Lucky Call, Cohere Communications and WIND Mobile.
Reasons to Get this Report
* Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
* Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
* Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
* Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Report Table of Contents:
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
Section 1 - About the Company
Globalive Communications Corp. - Key Facts
Globalive Communications Corp. - Key Employees
Globalive Communications Corp. - Key Employee Biographies
Globalive Communications Corp. - Major Products and Services
Globalive Communications Corp. - History
Globalive Communications Corp. - Company Statement
Globalive Communications Corp. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Globalive Communications Corp. - Business Description
Globalive Communications Corp. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Globalive Communications Corp. - Strengths
Strength - Broad Service Offerings
Strength - Strong Brands
Globalive Communications Corp. - Weaknesses
Weakness - Limited Presence
Globalive Communications Corp. - Opportunities
Opportunity - Positive Outlook for VoIP
Opportunity - Growth in Telecommunications Services
Globalive Communications Corp. - Threats
Threat - Rapid Technological Changes
Threat - Security Threat from Chinese Telecom Giants
Globalive Communications Corp. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
List of Tables
Globalive Communications Corp., Key Facts
Globalive Communications Corp., Key Employees
Globalive Communications Corp., Key Employee Biographies
Globalive Communications Corp., Major Products and Services
Globalive Communications Corp., History
Globalive Communications Corp., Subsidiaries
Globalive Communications Corp., Key Competitors
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.