2013-02-06 19:22:58 - Recently published research from GlobalData, "Globeleq Generation Limited - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review", is now available at Fast Market Research
Globeleq Generation Limited (Globeleq) is an operating power company that develops electric power sector in the emerging markets of Africa, the Americas and Asia. The company's operating assets consists of Songas, Cerro de Hula, PESRL, Azito and Tsavo. The company also has five development stage projects, namely, Azito Expansion Project, Jeffrey's Bay, De Aar Solar and Droogfontein Solar in Africa; and Eolo in America. Actis Infrastructure Fund, a fund managed by Actis, owns a majority stake in Globeleq. Globeleq is headquartered in St. Peter Port, Guernsey.
Globeleq Generation Limited Key Recent Developments
Nov 21, 2012: Siemens Energy Wins Order For Jeffrey's Bay Wind Power Plant In South AfricanNov 13, 2012: Globeleq Reaches Financial Close On South African Renewable Projects
Oct 18, 2012: Globeleq
Generation To Expand Azito Gas-to-Power Plant In Cote d'Ivoire
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/535865_globeleq_generation_limited_strategic ..
GlobalData's Globeleq Generation Limited - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
* Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
* Corporate strategy - GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
* SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
* Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
* Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
* Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
* Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
* Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
* Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
* Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to Buy
* Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
* Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
* Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
* Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Partial Table of Contents:
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
Globeleq Generation Limited - Key Facts
Globeleq Generation Limited - Key Employees
Globeleq Generation Limited - Key Employee Biographies
Globeleq Generation Limited - Major Products and Services
Globeleq Generation Limited - Key Operational Summary
Globeleq Generation Limited, Share of Installed Capacity by Fuel Type (Power Generation), 2010
Globeleq Generation Limited, Share of Installed Capacity by Region (Power Generation), 2010
Globeleq Generation Limited - History
Globeleq Generation Limited - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Globeleq Generation Limited - Business Description
Globeleq Generation Limited - Corporate Strategy
Globeleq Generation Limited - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Globeleq Generation Limited - Strengths
Strength - Efficient Operating Assets
Strength - Strong Market Presence
Globeleq Generation Limited - Weaknesses
Weakness - Dependence on Thermal Fuel Sources
Weakness - Lack of Business Transparency
Globeleq Generation Limited - Opportunities
Opportunity - Expansion Projects
Opportunity - Prospective New Projects
Opportunity - Rising Demand for Solar Power in Africa
Opportunity - Wind Power Market
Globeleq Generation Limited - Threats
Threat - Intense Competitive Environment
Threat - Stringent Laws and Regulations
Threat - Fluctuations in Price Level
Globeleq Generation Limited - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company's Power Financial Deals and Alliances
Globeleq Generation Limited, Power, Deals By Year, 2007 to YTD 2013
Globeleq Generation Limited, Power, Deals By Type, 2007 to YTD 2013
Globeleq Generation Limited, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 - Company's Recent Developments
Globeleq Generation Limited, Recent Developments
Nov 21, 2012: Siemens Energy Wins Order For Jeffrey's Bay Wind Power Plant In South Africa
Nov 13, 2012: Globeleq Reaches Financial Close On South African Renewable Projects
Oct 18, 2012: Globeleq Generation To Expand Azito Gas-to-Power Plant In Cote d'Ivoire
Section 5 - Appendix
List of Tables
Full Table of Contents is available at:
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.