2013-09-06 13:21:21 - New Telecom and Computing market report from GlobalData: "HUGHES Telematics, Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review"
HUGHES Telematics, Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
* Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
* Corporate strategy - GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
* SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
* Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
* Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
* Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
* Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
* Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
* Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
* Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/672757_hughes_telematics_inc_strategic_swot_ ..
HUGHES Telematics, Inc., (HTI) is a telematics services company. It operates as a subsidiary of Verizon Communications Inc. The company provides a broad range of real-time voice and data communications services and applications for use in vehicles. HTI's products and services include four primary portfolio offerings, namely, In-Drive, Lifecomm, Networkfleet and White Label Products. Its In-Drive solutions include aftermarket solutions that offer safety and diagnostic telematics services for vehicles. The company's Lifecomm portfolio comprises an advanced mobile personal emergency response system with a portfolio of products and services that provide security for the senior population.
Reasons to Get this Report
* Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
* Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
* Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
* Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: HUGHES Telematics, Inc.
Report Table of Contents:
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
Section 1 - About the Company
HUGHES Telematics, Inc. - Key Facts
HUGHES Telematics, Inc. - Key Employees
HUGHES Telematics, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
HUGHES Telematics, Inc. - Major Products and Services
HUGHES Telematics, Inc. - History
HUGHES Telematics, Inc. - Company Statement
HUGHES Telematics, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
HUGHES Telematics, Inc. - Business Description
HUGHES Telematics, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
HUGHES Telematics, Inc. - Strengths
Strength - Strategic Alliances
Strength - Product and Service Portfolio
Strength - Awards and Recognitions
HUGHES Telematics, Inc. - Weaknesses
Weakness - Class Action Lawsuits
HUGHES Telematics, Inc. - Opportunities
Opportunity - Satellite Navigation Market
Opportunity - IT Services Market
Opportunity - Acquisition by Verizon
HUGHES Telematics, Inc. - Threats
Threat - Rapid Technological Changes
Threat - Consumer Privacy Regulations
Threat - Intense Competition
HUGHES Telematics, Inc. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
List of Tables
HUGHES Telematics, Inc., Key Facts
HUGHES Telematics, Inc., Key Employees
HUGHES Telematics, Inc., Key Employee Biographies
HUGHES Telematics, Inc., Major Products and Services
HUGHES Telematics, Inc., History
HUGHES Telematics, Inc., Other Locations
HUGHES Telematics, Inc., Subsidiaries
HUGHES Telematics, Inc., Key Competitors
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.