2013-08-29 13:54:05 - Recently published research from GlobalData, "Hungary Gas Markets, 2013", is now available at Fast Market Research
This profile is the essential source for top-level energy industry data and information. The report provides an overview of each of the key sub-segments of the energy industry in Hungary. It details the market structure, regulatory environment, infrastructure and provides historical and forecasted statistics relating to the supply/demand balance for each of the key sub-segments. It also provides information relating to the natural gas assets (gas fields, pipelines and underground gas storage facilities) in Hungary. The report compares the investment environment in Hungary with other countries in the region. The profiles of the major companies operating in the natural gas sector in Hungary together with the latest news and deals are also included in the report. www.fastmr.com/prod/671105_hungary_gas_markets_2013.aspx
Full Report Details at
* Historic and forecast data relating to production, consumption, imports, exports and reserves are provided for each industry sub-segment for the period 2000-2020.
* Historical and forecast data and information for all the major gas fields, pipelines and underground gas storage facilities in Hungary for the period 2005-2017.
* Operator and equity details for major natural gas assets in Hungary.
* Key information relating to market regulations, key energy assets and the key companies operating in the Hungary's energy industry.
* Information on the top companies in the Hungary including business description, strategic analysis, and financial information.
* Product and brand updates, strategy changes, R&D projects, corporate expansions and contractions and regulatory changes.
* Key mergers and acquisitions, partnerships, private equity and venture capital investments, and IPOs.
Reasons to Get this Report
* Gain a strong understanding of the country's energy market.
* Facilitate market analysis and forecasting of future industry trends.
* Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast production, reserves and capacity data.
* Assess your competitor's major natural gas assets and their performance.
* Analyze the latest news and financial deals in the gas sector of each country.
* Develop strategies based on the latest operational, financial, and regulatory events.
* Do deals with an understanding of how competitors are financed, and the mergers and partnerships that have shaped the market.
* Identify and analyze the strengths and weaknesses of the leading companies in the country.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: MOL Hungarian Oil and Gas Public Limited Company, JKX Oil & Gas plc, Ascent Resources plc
Partial Table of Contents:
1 Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents
1.1 List of Tables
1.2 List of Figures
2 Hungary Energy Sector
2.1 Hungary Energy Sector, Market Overview
2.2 Hungary Energy Sector, Natural Gas
2.2.1 Hungary Natural Gas, Overview
2.2.2 Hungary Natural Gas, Supply and Demand Balance
2.2.3 Hungary Natural Gas, Regulatory Structure
2.2.4 Hungary Natural Gas, Infrastructure
3 Hungary Gas Upstream Investment Environment Benchmarking
3.2 The Overall Ranking
3.3 Upstream Fiscal Attractiveness
3.3.1 Maximum Government Take Index
3.3.2 Fiscal Flexibility
3.3.3 Maximum State Participation
3.4 Gas Sector Performance
3.4.1 Exploration Activity
3.4.2 Gas Production
3.4.3 Gas Reserves
3.4.4 Gas Consumption
3.5 Economic Performance
3.5.1 GDP Growth Index
3.5.2 FDI Confidence Index
3.5.3 Balance of Trade Index
3.6 Socio-Political Performance
4 Hungary, Exploration and Production Sector
4.1 Hungary Exploration and Production Sector, Country Snapshot
4.1.1 Hungary Exploration and Production Sector, Key Data
4.1.2 Hungary Exploration and Production Sector, Natural Gas Assets Map
4.1.3 Hungary Exploration and Production Sector, Marketed Natural Gas-Historical Production by Type
4.1.4 Hungary Exploration and Production Sector, Marketed Natural Gas Production by Assets
4.1.5 Hungary Exploration and Production Sector, Market Share based on Marketed Natural Gas Production
4.2 Hungary Exploration and Production Sector, Production Forecast
4.2.1 Hungary Exploration and Production Sector, Marketed Natural Gas Production Forecast
4.3 Hungary Exploration and Production Sector, Asset Details
4.3.1 Hungary Exploration and Production Sector, Active Natural Gas Field Asset Details
4.3.2 Hungary Exploration and Production Sector, Planned Natural Gas Field Asset Details
4.4 Hungary Exploration and Production Sector, Major Gas Discoveries
4.4.1 Hungary Exploration and Production Sector, Number of Gas Discoveries
4.4.2 Hungary Exploration and Production Sector, Gas Discovery Details
4.5 Hungary Exploration and Production Sector, Recent Discoveries
4.5.1 Apr 18, 2012: Ascent Resources Finds Gas At PEN-105A Sidetrack In Eastern Hungary
4.6 Hungary Exploration and Production Sector, Drilling and Production Updates
4.6.1 Jun 13, 2013: Falcon Oil & Gas Commences Drilling With NIS In Mako Trough, Hungary
4.6.2 May 23, 2013: Falcon Oil & Gas Commences Fully Carried Multi Well Drilling Operation With NIS In Mako Trough, Hungary
5 Hungary Pipeline Sector
5.1 Hungary Pipeline Sector, Key Data
5.2 Hungary Pipeline Sector, An Overview
5.3 Hungary Pipeline Sector, Comparison of key Natural Gas Pipeline Companies
5.4 Hungary Pipeline Sector, Natural Gas Pipelines
6 Hungary Underground Gas Storage Sector
6.1 Hungary Underground Gas Storage Sector, Key Data
6.2 Hungary Underground Gas Storage Sector, An Overview
6.3 Hungary Underground Gas Storage Sector, Capacity Market Share by Company
6.4 Hungary Underground Gas Storage Sector, Storage Capacity by Area
6.5 Hungary Underground Gas Storage Sector, Storage Capacity
6.5.1 Hungary Underground Gas Storage Sector, Storage Capacity of Active Terminals
7 Profile of MOL Hungarian Oil and Gas Public Limited Company
Full Table of Contents is available at:
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.