2012-09-13 01:32:50 - Recently published research from GlobalData, "ING Groep N.V. (INGA) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review", is now available at Fast Market Research
ING Groep N.V. (ING) is a global financial group, which provides banking, investments, life insurance and retirement products and services. The group's life and non-life insurance, investment, retirement, asset management, and personal banking services are offered to retail clients, and commercial banking services are provided to corporate and institutional clients. ING offers all its products and services under ING brand. ING focuses on different markets, such as, home Benelux market, rest of Europe, the Asia/Pacific region, and North America. The group is headquartered in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
In 2011, the group's strategy comprised of consolidating its business activities, and restructuring and streamlinning its portfolio. In line with the strategy the group divested its ING Direct USA, ING Real Estate Investment Management
and ING Car Lease businesses. These transactions fit with the strategic objective of simplifying the structure of the company and strengthening the capital base.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/461530_ing_groep_nv_inga_financial_and_strat ..
ING Groep N.V. Key Recent Developments
Nov 16, 2011: Substantial Growth In EU Offshore Wind Power Investments: EWEA
Nov 07, 2011: Fairstar Signs $167m Five Year Bank Facility
Jun 22, 2011: Gamesa Signs EUR1.2 Billion Syndicated Loan Due 2014-2016
This comprehensive SWOT profile of ING Groep N.V. provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
* Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
* Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
* SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
* Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
* Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
* Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
* Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
* Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
* Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
* Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
* Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
* Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
* The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
* The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
* Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
* Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
* Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.