2014-02-21 20:21:41 - New Energy market report from GlobalData: "Kenya Upstream Fiscal and Regulatory Report"
"Kenya Upstream Fiscal and Regulatory Report", GlobalData's latest release, presents the essential information relating to the terms which govern investment into Kenya's upstream oil and gas sector. The report sets out in detail the contractual framework under which firms must operate in the industry, clearly defining factors affecting profitability and quantifying the state's take from hydrocarbon production. Considering political, economic and industry specific variables, the report also analyses future trends for Kenya's upstream oil and gas investment climate.
* Overview of current fiscal terms governing upstream oil and gas operations in Kenya
* Detail on legal framework and governing bodies administering the industry
* Levels of upfront payments and taxation applicable to oil and gas production
* Explanation of production
sharing mechanisms in production sharing contracts
* Details of the government's 'windfall profits' share of production
* Assessment of the current fiscal regime's attractiveness to investors
* Outlook on future of fiscal and regulatory terms in Kenya
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/777687_kenya_upstream_fiscal_and_regulatory_ ..
Reasons to Get this Report
* Understand the complex regulations and contractual requirements applicable to Kenya's upstream oil and gas sector
* Evaluate factors determining profit levels in the industry
* Identify potential regulatory issues facing investors in the country's upstream sector
* Utilize considered insight on future trends to inform decision-making
Report Table of Contents:
Table of Contents
Key Fiscal Terms
Regulation and Licensing
List of Tables
Kenya, Rental Fees - Block 12B (US$/km2),
Kenya, Profit-Sharing, Typical Profit Oil Splits
Kenya, Withholding Tax Rates (%),
List of Figures
Regime Flow Chart
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.