2012-11-01 04:30:22 - New Medical Devices research report from GlobalData is now available from Fast Market Research
GlobalData's new report, "LifeWatch AG Market Share Analysis" provides in-depth information on LifeWatch AG's market position in the different medical equipment markets it operates in. The report provides LifeWatch AG market share information in one key market category - Cardiovascular monitoring and diagnostic devices. The report also provides data and information on the overall competitive landscape of the markets, the company operates in. The report is supplemented with global corporate-level profile with information on the company's business segments, major products and services, competitors, locations and subsidiaries, financial deals and other key developments.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/498471_lifewatch_ag_market_share_analysis.as ..
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of
* Global company shares (in Revenues) information for the key markets LifeWatch AG operates in - Cardiovascular Devices.
* LifeWatch AG's company shares (in Revenues) information for all the key countries the company has presence in - Germany, Canada and United States.
* LifeWatch AG's company shares (in Revenues) information for all the key market category the company has presence in - Cardiovascular monitoring and diagnostic devices.
* All the key data-points are for 2011 and cover all the key regions - North America and Europe.
* Global corporate-level profile with information on the company's business segments, major products and services, competitors, and locations and subsidiaries.
* The company profile is also supplemented with a SWOT Analysis with in-depth information and analysis of the company's value proposition and the business climate it operates in..
* Comprehensive coverage of the latest financial deals involving the company and its subsidiaries.
Reasons to buy
* Develop sales and marketing strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the markets, LifeWatch AG operates in.
* Plan your competition strategies by identifying the company's shares in the markets and geographic regions it operates in.
* Design your own inorganic growth and business-collaboration strategies by understanding the financial deals your competitors are involved in.
* Advance your understanding of the competitive landscape and the competitors by leveraging on the data and information provided in the report.
* Support your overall business strategies by leveraging on the key data and information provided in the report, which includes but not limited to LifeWatch AG's market positions.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Natus Medical Incorporated, Philips Healthcare, CardioNet, Inc., Aerotel Medical Systems (1988) Ltd., Nonin Medical, Inc.
Partial Table of Contents:
1 Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents
1.1 List of Tables
1.2 List of Figures
2.1 What Is This Report About?
3 Definitions of Markets/Categories Covered
3.1 Cardiovascular Devices
3.1.1 Cardiovascular Monitoring and Diagnostic Devices
4 Company Snapshot
4.1 Key Information
4.2 Company Overview
4.3 Financial Performance
4.4 SWOT Snapshot
4.5 Business Overview
4.6 Major Products and Services
6 SWOT Analysis
6.2 LifeWatch AG Strengths
6.2.1 Service Management Platform
6.2.2 Reduced Debt Burden
6.2.3 Broad Range of Products
6.3 LifeWatch AG Weaknesses
6.3.1 Decline in Current Asset Turnover
6.3.2 Declining Operational Efficiency
6.3.3 Overdependence on the US Market
6.4 LifeWatch AG Opportunities
6.4.1 Growth in the Home Healthcare Equipment Market
6.4.2 Aging Population
6.4.3 Sleep Diagnostic Market Potential
6.5 LifeWatch AG Threats
6.5.1 Healthcare Reform Bill
6.5.2 Risk of Product Obsolescence
6.5.3 Stringent Government Regulations
6.5.4 Intense completion
8 Competitive Landscape
8.1 Cardiovascular Devices (Cardiovascular Monitoring and Diagnostic Devices), Global, Market Share 2011
8.2 LifeWatch AG, Cardiovascular Devices(Cardiovascular Monitoring and Diagnostic Devices), by Region, Market Share (2011)
8.3 LifeWatch AG, Cardiovascular Devices(Cardiovascular Monitoring and Diagnostic Devices), by Country, Market Share (2011)
9 Key Employees
10 Key Employee Biographies
11 Company Statement
12 Locations And Subsidiaries
12.1 Head Office
12.2 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
13 Financial Deals Landscape
13.1 LifeWatch AG, Deals Volume Summary, 2006 to YTD 2012
14 LifeWatch AG Detailed Deal Summary
14.1.1 Card Guard Completes Sale Of Sensei To Humana Innovation Enterprises
15 Recent Developments
15.1 Strategy And Business Planning
15.1.1 Oct 17, 2005: Card Guard And Humana Forms New Company
15.2 Financial Announcements
15.2.1 Mar 01, 2011: LifeWatch Reports Revenues Of $87.1m In 2010
15.2.2 Feb 24, 2010: LifeWatch Reports Revenues Of $123.05 Million In 2009
15.2.3 Nov 05, 2009: LifeWatch Reports Net Income Of $7.3 Million In Q3 2009
Full Table of Contents is available at:
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.