2012-09-17 06:09:00 - Fast Market Research recommends "Male Cancer - Pipeline Review, H2 2012" from Global Markets Direct, now available
Global Markets Direct's, 'Male Cancer - Pipeline Review, H2 2012', provides an overview of the Male Cancer therapeutic pipeline. This report provides information on the therapeutic development for Male Cancer, complete with latest updates, and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Male Cancer. 'Male Cancer - Pipeline Review, H2 2012' is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct's proprietary databases, Company/University websites, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources, put together by Global Markets Direct's team.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/463870_male_cancer_pipeline_review_h2_2012.a ..
Note*: Certain sections in the report may be removed or altered based on the availability
and relevance of data for the indicated disease.
* A snapshot of the global therapeutic scenario for Male Cancer.
* A review of the Male Cancer products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
* Coverage of products based on various stages of development ranging from discovery till registration stages.
* A feature on pipeline projects on the basis of monotherapy and combined therapeutics.
* Coverage of the Male Cancer pipeline on the basis of route of administration and molecule type.
* Profiles of late-stage pipeline products featuring sections on product description, mechanism of action and research & development progress.
* Key discontinued pipeline projects.
* Latest news and deals relating to the products.
Reasons to buy
* Identify and understand important and diverse types of therapeutics under development for Male Cancer.
* Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and design effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
* Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying players with the most promising pipeline.
* Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Male Cancer pipeline depth and focus of Male Cancer therapeutics.
* Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
* Modify the therapeutic portfolio by identifying discontinued projects and understanding the factors that drove them from pipeline.
Male Cancer Therapeutic Products under Development, Key Players in Male Cancer Therapeutics, Male Cancer Pipeline Overview, Male Cancer Pipeline, Male Cancer Pipeline Assessment
Partial Table of Contents:
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Global Markets Direct Report Coverage
Male Cancer Overview
An Overview of Pipeline Products for Male Cancer
Male Cancer Therapeutics under Development by Companies
Male Cancer Therapeutics under Investigation by Universities/Institutes
Late Stage Products
Mid Clinical Stage Products
Early Clinical Stage Products
Discovery and Pre-Clinical Stage Products
Male Cancer Therapeutics - Products under Development by Companies
Male Cancer Therapeutics - Products under Investigation by Universities/Institutes
Companies Involved in Male Cancer Therapeutics Development
Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
Johnson & Johnson
Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH
Adherex Technologies Inc.
Eli Lilly and Company
Bioniche Life Sciences, Inc.
Inovio Biomedical Corporation
Bavarian Nordic A/S
Isis Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Merck & Co., Inc.
AbGenomics International, Inc.
Oxford BioMedica plc
Generex Biotechnology Corporation
Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited
Light Sciences Oncology, Inc.
Amorfix Life Sciences Ltd.
Panacea Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Bio-Path Holdings, Inc.
BioSante Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
ZIOPHARM Oncology, Inc.
Millennium Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Astellas Pharma Inc.
BioMarin Pharmaceutical Inc.
Nippon Shinyaku Co., Ltd.
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Limited
Cell Therapeutics, Inc.
Progenics Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Santaris Pharma A/S
Genesis Research and Development Corporation Ltd.
GW Pharmaceuticals plc
Hollis-Eden Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Full Table of Contents is available at:
About Global Markets Direct
Global Markets Direct is a leading provider of global business intelligence and market analysis. It publishes a range of high quality company and market reports created by its large research and analysis capability and drawing from its extensive unique databases of industry-specific information. View more research from Global Markets Direct at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1033
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.