2013-09-05 16:30:33 - New Medical Devices market report from GlobalData: "MediPoint: Hernia Repair - EU Analysis and Market Forecasts"
Dramatic improvements in access to and quality of healthcare in the Asia Pacific region, concurrent with the introduction of next-generation biologic and composite meshes in developed countries and adoption of laparoscopic techniques worldwide, will drive hernia repair market growth in the US, Europe and Asia Pacific. Saturated with numerous players and a library of different products, the fiercely-competitive hernia mesh industry has experienced notable improvements recently in device quality and affordability, as companies strive for increased physician adoption in established markets and strategize entry into new regions.
The report provides a comprehensive evaluation of the global hernia market, including development and sales of inguinal, incisional and umbilical hernia repair products. Included within is an analysis of the drivers, opportunities and barriers
impacting growth in the mesh market worldwide, with in-depth breakdown by surgical technique to highlight the fast adoption of laparoscopic methods. The report identifies and evaluates key trends and unmet needs shaping the global market through 2019, emphasizing testimonials from top physicians around the world who are implanting the devices.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/672851_medipoint_hernia_repair_eu_analysis_a ..
GlobalData estimates the overall hernia repair market in the major European markets of France, Germany, Italy, Spain, and United Kingdom in 2012 to be $239 million.
GlobalData built this report using data and information sourced from secondary sources, as well as primary research interviews with leading Herniologists and General Surgeons around the world, and in-house analysis conducted by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
* An overview of hernia, which includes epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines.
* Annualized EU hernia repair market revenue and future forecasts from 2009 to 2011, forecast for 7 years to 2018.
* Investigation of current and future market competition for hernia repair
* Insightful review of the key industry drivers, restraints and challenges as well as predicted impact of key events.
* Competitor assessment including device approval analysis and device sales forecasts.
* Marketed and pipeline product profiles covering efficiency, safety, clinical study details, device approvals, product positioning and device sales forecast.
* Analysis of unmet needs within the market and opportunities for future players.
* Technology trends evaluation to assess strength of pipeline.
* An overview of all devices in development including clinical study details, design and material selection considerations, efficacy reports, and device approval timelines.
* Company profiles including business description, financial overview and SWOT analysis.
* Coverage of key market players.
* Strategic assessment of the hernia repair sector through market impact analysis, future market scenario and company analysis.
* Direct quotes from Key Opinion Leaders (KOL) as well as herniologists
Reasons to Get this Report
* Understand the trends shaping and driving the EU hernia repair Market.
* Realize device preferences of physicians who have performed the tests already.
* Access market sizing, forecasts and quantified growth opportunities in the EU hernia repair market through 2018.
* Quantify candidate patient populations to better design product pricing & launch plans.
* Drive revenues, formulate effective sales and marketing strategies and gain in-depth understanding of the competitive landscape.
* Perform benchmarking analysis of growth opportunities against currently marketed products.
* Assess competitiveness of products in market by understanding the strengths and weaknesses of current competition.
* Take a comprehensive look at the market's device pipeline and identify promising, paradigm-shifting products.
* Create an effective counter-strategy to gain a competitive advantage against those currently in the market.
* Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present the best opportunities for growth.
* What's the next big thing in EU hernia repair market landscape? Identify, understand and capitalize.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Abiss Analytic Biosurgical Solutions, AMI: Agency for Medical Innovation, Angiologica, Aspide Medical, Assut Europe, Atrium Medical, B. Braun Surgical, Cook Medical, Cousin Biotech, Covidien, C.R. Bard, Ethicon, FEG Textiltechnik mbH, Proxy Biomedical, TEI Biosciences, W. L. Gore & Associates
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.