2013-10-18 16:36:39 - Recently published research from GlobalData, "MediPoint: In-Vitro Colorectal Cancer Screening Tests - South America Analysis and Market Forecasts", is now available at Fast Market Research
Colorectal cancer (CRC) is the third most commonly diagnosed cancer, and the second most common cause of mortality amongst cancer patients. Prognosis is directly related to early diagnosis, with survival rates dramatically improved by early diagnosis and treatment. Thanks to the introduction of CRC screening programs, mortality in the developed countries is falling; however incidence continues to rise as a result of diet and increasingly sedentary lifestyles. While historically, colorectal cancer incidence in the developing world is low, in recent years, disease diagnosis rates have dramatically increased, as a result of changing lifestyles, awareness and improved access to medical services. CRC screening can improve survival rates, and reduce the overall cost of patient treatment.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/705664_medipoint_invitro_colorectal_cancer_s ..
value of the in-vitro CRC screening test market in Brazil was calculated to be worth $6.9m in 2012, and is expected to grow with a CAGR of 3.09% by 2019. The main drivers for the increase in testing are the increase in the population of people likely to benefit from CRC screening. GlobalData expects that as CRC screening DNA tests become more widely known after FDA PMA is issued in late 2013 or early 2014, then more physicians in Brazil will recommend this screening test to patients, as an alternative to FOB testing and screening colonoscopies.
* An overview of colorectal cancer, which includes epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines.
* Annualized South America in-vitro colorectal cancer screening tests market revenue and future forecasts from 2010 to 2012, forecast for 7 years to 2019.
* Investigation of current and future market competition for in-vitro colorectal cancer screening tests.
* Insightful review of the key industry drivers, restraints and challenges as well as predicted impact of key events.
* Competitor assessment including device approval analysis and device sales forecasts.
* Marketed and pipeline product profiles covering efficiency, safety, clinical study details, device approvals, product positioning and device sales forecast.
* Analysis of unmet needs within the market and opportunities for future players.
* Technology trends evaluation to assess strength of pipeline.
* An overview of all devices in development including clinical study details, design and material selection considerations, efficacy reports, and device approval timelines.
* Company profiles including business description, financial overview and SWOT analysis.
* Coverage of key market players.
* Strategic assessment of the in-vitro colorectal cancer screening tests sector through market impact analysis, future market scenario and company analysis.
* Direct quotes from Key Opinion Leaders (KOL)
Reasons to Get this Report
* Understand the trends shaping and driving South America in-vitro colorectal cancer screening tests Market.
* Realize device preferences of physicians who have performed the tests already.
* Access market sizing, forecasts and quantified growth opportunities in the South America in-vitro colorectal cancer screening tests market through 2019.
* Quantify candidate patient populations to better design product pricing & launch plans.
* Drive revenues, formulate effective sales and marketing strategies and gain in-depth understanding of the competitive landscape.
* Perform benchmarking analysis of growth opportunities against currently marketed products.
* Assess competitiveness of products in market by understanding the strengths and weaknesses of current competition.
* Take a comprehensive look at the market's device pipeline and identify promising, paradigm-shifting products.
* Create an effective counter-strategy to gain a competitive advantage against those currently in the market.
* Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present the best opportunities for growth.
* What's the next big thing in South America in-vitro colorectal cancer screening tests market landscape? Identify, understand and capitalize.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Abbott Molecular, Alere, Beckman Coulter, Biomarcare Technologies, Companion Dx, Eiken Chemical, Epigenomics, Exact Sciences, ExiQon, Fujirebio (Miraca Holdings), GeneNews, GenomicTree, Immunostics, Kyowa Medex, MDx Health (was OncoMethylome), Merck Millipore, Metabiomics, Mode Diagnostics, Oncocyte (Bio Time), Quest Diagnostics, R-Biopharm, Randox Laboratories, ScheBo Biotech, SciMarket Technologies, Siemens Healthcare, Signature Diagnostics, Sysmex, Veda Lab
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.