2012-09-10 21:18:55 - Fast Market Research recommends "Midland Power Cooperative - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review" from GlobalData, now available
Midland Power Cooperative (Midland Power) is a non-profit electric utility cooperative. It specializes in distribution of electricity in all or portions of 13 counties located in Iowa. Midland Power is a member owned cooperative, which offers electricity to its members. The customers who purchase electricity from Midland Power are the members and owners of the cooperative. The cooperative serves Boone, Calhoun, Dallas, Franklin, Greene, Grundy, Guthrie, Hamilton, Hardin, Marshall, Polk, Story and Webster counties. It also provides electrical power to five municipal utilities, namely, Dayton, Ellsworth, Lehigh, Paton and Stratford. The cooperative provides electricity and other energy related services to around 9,200 households, businesses and organizations. Midland Power is a part owner of two generation and transmission cooperatives based in
Iowa, namely, Corn Belt Power Cooperative (CBPC) and Central Iowa Power Cooperative (CIPCO). Midland Power is headquartered in Jefferson, Iowa, the US.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/461872_midland_power_cooperative_strategic_s ..
GlobalData's Midland Power Cooperative - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
* Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
* Corporate strategy - GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
* SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
* Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
* Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
* Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
* Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
* Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
* Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
* Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to Buy
* Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
* Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
* Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
* Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Report Table of Contents:
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
Section 1 - About the Company
Midland Power Cooperative - Key Facts
Midland Power Cooperative - Key Employees
Midland Power Cooperative - Major Products and Services
Midland Power Cooperative - History
Midland Power Cooperative - Locations And Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Midland Power Cooperative - Business Description
Midland Power Cooperative - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Midland Power Cooperative - Strengths
Strength - Generation & Transmission Affiliates
Strength - Major Electric Distributor
Strength - Substantial Growth in Top line
Midland Power Cooperative - Weaknesses
Weakness - Reliance on Purchased Power
Weakness - Decline in Margins
Midland Power Cooperative - Opportunities
Opportunity - Increase in Electricity Demand
Opportunity - Infrastructure Expansion
Opportunity - Diversification to Renewable Generation
Midland Power Cooperative - Threats
Threat - Volatility in Price Level
Threat - Legal and Political Framework
Threat - Seasonal Variations and Climate Conditions
Midland Power Cooperative - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
List of Tables
Midland Power Cooperative, Key Facts
Midland Power Cooperative, Key Employees
Midland Power Cooperative, Major Products and Services
Midland Power Cooperative, History
Midland Power Cooperative, Key Competitors
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.