2013-01-04 12:17:49 - New Retailing research report from GlobalData is now available from Fast Market Research
Migros Genossenschafts Bund (Migros) is a cooperative with diverse business interests. Its principal business is in retail sector, through which the company operates supermarkets, convenience stores and departmental stores. The business units of the company are Cooperative retail, Trade, Industrial wholesale, Financial Services and Travel. The product portfolio of the company includes groceries, sports equipments, apparels, home appliances, furniture, hardware, cosmetics and animal husbandry products. Migros sells its merchandise through its 601 retail stores and online catalogs.
GlobalData's Migros Genossenschafts Bund - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/527478_migros_genossenschafts_bund_strategic ..
* Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
* Corporate strategy - GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
* SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
* Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
* Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
* Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
* Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
* Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
* Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
* Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to Buy
* Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
* Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
* Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
* Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Report Table of Contents:
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
Section 1 - About the Company
Migros Genossenschafts Bund - Key Facts
Migros Genossenschafts Bund - Key Employees
Migros Genossenschafts Bund - Major Products and Services
Migros Genossenschafts Bund - History
Migros Genossenschafts Bund - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Migros Genossenschafts Bund - Business Description
Migros Genossenschafts Bund - Corporate Strategy
Migros Genossenschafts Bund - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Migros Genossenschafts Bund - Strengths
Strength - Diversified Retail Formats
Strength - Dominant Market Position in Switzerland
Strength - Diversified Business Interests
Migros Genossenschafts Bund - Weaknesses
Weakness - Limited Geographic Presence
Weakness - Low Bargaining Power with Manufacturers
Migros Genossenschafts Bund - Opportunities
Opportunity - Growing Organic Foods Market
Opportunity - Growth in E-Retail
Opportunity - Private Labels
Migros Genossenschafts Bund - Threats
Threat - Government Regulations against Consolidation
Threat - Discounters Gaining Strength
Threat - Economic Slowdown in Europe
Migros Genossenschafts Bund - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
List of Tables
Migros Genossenschafts Bund, Key Facts
Migros Genossenschafts Bund, Key Employees
Migros Genossenschafts Bund, Major Products and Services
Migros Genossenschafts Bund, History
Migros Genossenschafts Bund, Other Locations
Migros Genossenschafts Bund, Subsidiaries
Migros Genossenschafts Bund, Key Competitors
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.