2013-02-05 04:01:18 - Recently published research from GlobalData, "Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review", is now available at Fast Market Research
Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) is a state-owned vertically integrated oil and gas company. The company undertakes upstream, midstream and down stream activities ranging from exploration, production, marketing and distribution of crude oil to refined petroleum and associated by-products. The company owns and operates four refineries in Nigeria. NNPC along its subsidiaries and joint ventures carry out energy businesses across the entire value chain of energy sector. NNPC is headquartered in Garki, Nigeria.
NNPC aims to become a world-class oil and gas company.
Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation Key Recent Developments
Jan 02, 2013: Samsung Heavy To Win FPSO Contract From Total For Egina Oil Field Offshore Nigeria
Dec 03, 2012: NNPC Shuts Kaduna Refinery For Two Weeks Due To Routine Maintenance
Nov 23, 2012: NNPC,
IOCs Commit To Ogoni Oil Spill Clean-up In Nigeria
Oct 14, 2012: IOC To Help Raise Output At Nigerian Refineries
Oct 06, 2012: Shell Announces Force Majeure On LNG Supplies In Nigeria
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/536052_nigerian_national_petroleum_corporati ..
GlobalData's Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
* Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
* Corporate strategy - GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
* SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
* Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
* Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
* Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
* Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
* Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
* Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
* Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to Buy
* Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
* Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
* Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
* Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Partial Table of Contents:
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation - Key Facts
Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation - Key Employees
Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation - Major Products and Services
Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation - Key Operational Summary
Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation - History
Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation - Company Statement
Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation - Business Description
Business Description - Refineries
Refineries - Overview
Refineries - Production
Refineries - Key Strategies
Business Description - Retail
Retail - Overview
Retail - Production
Retail - Financials
Retail - Market View
Retail - Key Strategies
Business Description - Upstream
Upstream - Overview
Upstream - Production
Upstream - Market View
Upstream - Key Strategies
Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation - Corporate Strategy
Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation - Strengths
Strength - Presence across Value Chain
Strength - Joint Ventures with Global Majors
Strength - Strong Technical Capabilities
Strength - Focus on Renewable Energy
Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation - Weaknesses
Weakness - Lack of Autonomy
Weakness - Scams/Irregularities within the Organization
Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation - Opportunities
Opportunity - Strategic Agreements
Opportunity - Diversified Sources of Financing
Opportunity - Growing Demand for Oil & Gas in Nigeria
Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation - Threats
Threat - Volatilities in Oil and Gas Markets
Threat - Political Instability within Nigeria
Threat - Regulatory Norms
Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company's Oil & Gas, Power Financial Deals and Alliances
Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation, Oil & Gas, Deals By Year, 2007 to YTD 2013
Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation, Oil & Gas, Deals By Type, 2007 to YTD 2013
Full Table of Contents is available at:
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.