2013-12-23 18:14:55 - Recently published research from Current Partnering, "Obstetrics Partnering Terms and Agreements", is now available at Fast Market Research
The Obstetrics Partnering Terms and Agreements report provides comprehensive understanding and unprecedented access tthe obstetrics partnering deals and agreements entered intby the worlds leading healthcare companies.
The report provides a detailed understanding and analysis of how and why companies enter obstetrics partnering deals. The majority of deals are discovery or development stage whereby the licensee obtains a right or an option right tlicense the licensors obstetrics technology. These deals tend tbe multicomponent, starting with collaborative R&D, and commercialization of outcomes.
Understanding the flexibility of a prospective partner's negotiated deals terms provides critical insight intthe negotiation process in terms of what you can expect tachieve during the negotiation of terms. Whilst many smaller companies will be seeking details of the payments clauses, the
devil is in the detail in terms of how payments are triggered - contract documents provide this insight where press releases dnot.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/756325_obstetrics_partnering_terms_and_agree ..
This report contains over 500 links tonline copies of actual obstetrics deals and contract documents as submitted tthe Securities Exchange Commission by companies and their partners. Contract documents provide the answers tnumerous questions about a prospective partner's flexibility on a wide range of important issues, many of which will have a significant impact on each party's ability tderive value from the deal.
The initial chapters of this report provide an orientation of obstetrics dealmaking and business activities. Chapter 1 provides an introduction tthe report.
Chapter 2 provides an overview of the trends in obstetrics dealmaking since 2007 covering trends by year, deal type, stage of development, technology type and therapeutic indication. In addition the chapter includes an analysis of financial deal terms by stage at signing covering headline value, upfront payment, milestone payments and royalty rates. Analysis includes median values and distribution of values for each stage of development.
Chapter 3 provides a review of the leading obstetrics deals since 2007. Deals are listed by headline value, signed by bigpharma, most active bigpharma, and most active of all biopharma companies. Where the deal has an agreement contract published at the SEC a link provides online access tthe contract.
Chapter 4 provides a comprehensive listing of the top 50 bigpharma companies with a brief summary followed by a comprehensive listing of obstetrics deals, as well as contract documents available in the public domain. Where available, each deal title links via Weblink tan online version of the actual contract document, providing easy access teach contract document on demand.
Chapter 5 provides comprehensive access tall obstetrics deals since 2007 where a deal contract is available, providing the user with direct access tcontracts as filed with the SEC regulatory authorities. Each deal title links via Weblink tan online version of the deal record contract document, providing easy access teach contract document on demand.
Chapter 6 provides a comprehensive directory of all obstetrics partnering deals signed and announced since 2007. The chapter is organized by specific obstetrics therapy focus. Each deal title links via Weblink tan online version of the deal record and where available, the contract document, providing easy access teach contract document on demand.
In addition, a comprehensive appendix is provided with each report of all obstetrics partnering deals signed and announced since 2007. The appendices are organized by company A-Z, stage of development at signing, deal type (collaborative R&D, co-promotion, licensing etc) and technology type. Each deal title links via Weblink tan online version of the deal record and where available, the contract document, providing easy access teach contract document on demand.
The report alsincludes numerous tables and figures that illustrate the trends and activities in obstetrics partnering and dealmaking since 2007.
In conclusion, this report provides everything a prospective dealmaker needs tknow about partnering in the research, development and commercialization of obstetrics technologies and products.
Obstetrics Partnering Terms and Agreements provides the reader with the following key benefits:
* In-depth understanding of obstetrics deal trends since 2007
* Access obstetrics deal headline, upfront, milestone and royalty data
* Research hundreds of actual contracts between obstetrics partner companies
* Comprehensive access to over 500 links to actual obstetrics deals entered into by the world's biopharma companies
* Indepth review of obstetrics deals entered into by the leading fifty bigpharma companies
* Benchmark the key deal terms companies have agreed in previous deals
* Identify key terms under which companies partner obstetrics opportunities
* Uncover companies actively partnering obstetrics opportunities
* bstetrics Partnering Terms and Agreements is intended to provide the reader with an in-depth understanding and access to pediatrics trends and structure of deals entered into by leading companies worldwide.
* bstetrics Partnering Terms and Agreements includes:
* Trends in obstetrics dealmaking in the biopharma industry since 2007
* Analysis of obstetrics deal structure
* Access to headline, upfront, milestone and royalty data
* Access to hundreds of obstetrics deal contract documents
* Comprehensive access to over 500 obstetrics deal records
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.