2013-08-14 17:33:53 - Fast Market Research recommends "Oriental Hotels Ltd. (500314) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" from World Market Intelligence, now available
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
WMI's 'Oriental Hotels Ltd. (500314) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Oriental Hotels Limited (Oriental Hotels) owns and manages hotel properties in South India. The company's portfolio of hotels includes Taj Coromandel, Chennai; Vivanta by Taj Fisherman's Cove, Covelong; Vivanta by Taj Malabar, Kochi; Vivanta by Taj, Trivandrum; and Gateway Hotels. It operates hotels
under the brand name of Gateway in Madurai, Coonoor, Visakhapatnam and Mangalore. Oriental Hotels offers complete wireless internet connectivity, cyber butlers and a wide range of distinctive dining options. The company also owns stake in Lanka Island Resorts Ltd., Taj Madurai Ltd., Prestige Garden Resorts (P) Ltd. and TAL Hotel & Resorts Ltd. Oriental Hotels is headquartered in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/670029_oriental_hotels_ltd_500314_company_pr ..
* Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'Oriental Hotels Ltd.' for business intelligence requirements.
* Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
* Provides analysis on financial ratios along with a competitor benchmarking section.
* The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees.
Reasons to Get this Report
* Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
* Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
* Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
* Obtain yearly profitability figures.
Report Table of Contents:
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Asset and Liabilities
2.2.3 Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
2.3 Competitive Benchmarking
2.3.2 Turnover - Inventory and Asset
3 SWOT Analysis
3.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
4 Company Statement
6 Key Employees
7.2 Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: Key Ratios - Annual
Table 3: Key Capital Market Indicators
Table 4: History
Table 5: Key Employees
List of Figures
Figure 1: Revenue and Operating Profit
Figure 2: Financial Position
Figure 3: Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
Figure 4: Solvency
Figure 5: Efficiency
Figure 6: Turnover - Inventory and Asset
Figure 7: Liquidity
About World Market Intelligence
World Market Intelligence publishes in-depth strategic intelligence reports across many key industries. WMI's reports draw on in-depth primary and secondary research, proprietary databases and high quality analysis from their expert teams. Data and analysis at the company, country and industry level includes competitor and market data, valuations, trends and forecasts. View more research from World Market Intelligence at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1023
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.