2012-09-07 09:13:45 - New Medical Devices research report from GlobalData is now available from Fast Market Research
GlobalData’s new report, “Other Joint Reconstruction Market Outlook in BRICS (Brazil, Russia, India, China, South Africa) to 2018” provides key market data on the Other Joint Reconstruction market in the BRICS countries. The report provides value ($m), volume (units) and average price ($) data for each segment and sub-segment within five market categories – Shoulder Replacement , Elbow Replacement , Digits Replacement , Ankle Replacement and Wrist Replacement. The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for the overall Other Joint Reconstruction market in each of the aforementioned countries. The report is also supplemented with global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants with information on key developments, wherever available.
This report is built using data and information sourced
from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData’s team of industry experts.
The emerging economies, comprising China, India, Brazil, Russia and South Africa, with a significantly large pool of under-served patients, represent the next big opportunity for the leading medical equipment and devices manufacturers. China remains the world’s most populous country and is consequently home to a large patient base. The country is home to more than 120 million people who are aged 65 or older—a population in continuous need of medical care. India, the second most populous country globally, is home to 1.2 billion people, approximately 5% of which are aged 65 or older. It’s estimated that shortly after 2020, India’s population will surpass China, making it the most populous country in the world. As the population continues to grow and people continue to age, the underlying demand for healthcare is also expected to increase.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/458904_other_joint_reconstruction_market_out ..
* Market size data for Other Joint Reconstruction market categories – Shoulder Replacement , Elbow Replacement , Digits Replacement , Ankle Replacement and Wrist Replacement.
* Annualized market revenues ($m), volume (units) and average price ($) data for each of the segments and sub-segments within the five market categories. Data from 2004 to 2011, forecast forward for seven years to 2018.
* 2011 company shares and distribution shares data for the overall Other Joint Reconstruction market in each of the aforementioned countries.
* Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the Other Joint Reconstruction market in BRICS.
* Key players covered include DePuy, Inc., Tornier N.V., Zimmer Holdings, Inc., Biomet, Inc., Smith & Nephew Plc, Wright Medical Group, Inc., Stryker Corporation, DJO Finance LLC, Small Bone Innovations, Inc., MEDACTA International S.A., B. Braun Medical Inc., INOR Orthopaedics, Mathys Ltd Bettlach and Bonovo Orthopedics, Inc..
Reasons to buy
* Develop business strategies by identifying the key market categories and segments poised for strong growth.
* Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
* Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the Other Joint Reconstruction competitive landscape in BRICS.
* Develop capital investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
* What are the key distribution channels and what’s the most preferred mode of product distribution – Identify, understand and capitalize.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: DePuy, Inc., Tornier N.V., Zimmer Holdings, Inc., Biomet, Inc., Smith & Nephew Plc, Wright Medical Group, Inc., Stryker Corporation, DJO Finance LLC, Small Bone Innovations, Inc., MEDACTA International S.A., B. Braun Medical Inc., INOR Orthopaedics, Mathys Ltd Bettlach, Bonovo Orthopedics, Inc., Exactech, Inc.
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.