2013-09-08 10:46:28 - New Energy research report from GlobalData is now available from Fast Market Research
Pengrowth Energy Corporation (Pengrowth) is an energy company. The company is active in the acquisition, exploration, development and production of oil and natural gas reserves in Canada. The company primarily explores for crude oil, natural gas, and natural gas liquids in the provinces of Alberta, British Columbia, Saskatchewan, Nova Scotia, and Ontario. Its products include Light Crude Oil, Heavy Oil, Natural Gas and Natural Gas Liquids. It develops operated resource plays in the Western Canadian Sedimentary Basin, accumulations of oil and gas. Pengrowth utilizes new technology to squeeze extra starting existing conventional assets. The company utilizes unconventional thermal technology to achieve low decline production. Its projects include Greater Olds or Garrington light oil and Swan Hills light oil among others.
Pengrowth further develops the Lindbergh Thermal Project, located in East Central Alberta, near Cold Lake. The company operates in ecological locations from the Western Canadian Sedimentary Basin and offshore Atlantic Canada. It manages diversified collection of assets such as heavy oil, light oil, unconventional gas/shallow gas and coal bed methane (cbm), offshore gas, and exploration activities. Pengrowth is headquartered in Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/657803_pengrowth_energy_corporation_pgh_fina ..
Pengrowth Energy Corporation Key Recent Developments
Apr 11, 2013: Aquatech Wins Contract From Pengrowth Energy For SAGD Facility In Alberta
Feb 26, 2013: ERCB Issues Enforcement Action Against Pembina Pipeline And Pengrowth Energy For 2011 Spills
Feb 28, 2013: Pengrowth Energy Provides Operations Update
Feb 28, 2013: Pengrowth Energy Provides Reserves Update
May 01, 2013: Pengrowth Energy Provides Update On Q1 2013 Operations
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Pengrowth Energy Corporation provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData's 'Profile on Demand' service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData's highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Pengrowth Energy Corporation including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
* Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
* Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
* SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
* Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
* Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
* Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
* Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
* Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
* Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
* Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
* Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
* Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
* The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
* The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
* Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
* Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.