2013-10-31 15:59:36 - New Energy research report from GlobalData is now available from Fast Market Research
Petroliam Nasional Berhad - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
* Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
* Corporate strategy - GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
* SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
* Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
* Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
* Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
* Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
* Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
* Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
* Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/711274_petroliam_nasional_berhad_strategic_s ..
Petroliam Nasional Berhad (Petronas) is an integrated oil and gas multinational company. It is wholly-owned by the Malaysian government. The company conducts the exploration, development and production of oil and natural gas in Malaysia and overseas. Petronas also carries out downstream activities such as refining of crude oil into petroleum products; processing and liquefaction of natural gas; selling natural gas products; refining and marketing of petroleum products; the manufacture and sale of petrochemical products; and trading of crude oil, petroleum products and petrochemical products. The company also undertakes the liquefaction, sale and transportation of LNG.
Petroliam Nasional Berhad Key Recent Developments
Oct 09, 2013: Petronas Receives Spot LNG Cargo From Brunei
Oct 06, 2013: Petronas To Build LNG Plant In Canada With $35bn Investment
Aug 26, 2013: Seri Bijaksana Tanker Sails To Pick Up Nigeria LNG: Petronas
Aug 14, 2013: Pacific Northwest LNG To Build Two LNG Trains In Canada
Jul 30, 2013: Petronas Postpones Launch Of RAPID Project To 2018
Reasons to Get this Report
* Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
* Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
* Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
* Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Partial Table of Contents:
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
Petroliam Nasional Berhad - Key Facts
Petroliam Nasional Berhad - Key Employees
Petroliam Nasional Berhad - Key Employee Biographies
Petroliam Nasional Berhad - Major Products and Services
Petroliam Nasional Berhad - Key Operational Summary
Petroliam Nasional Berhad - History
Petroliam Nasional Berhad - Company Statement
Petroliam Nasional Berhad - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Petroliam Nasional Berhad - Business Description
Business Description - Corporate and Others
Corporate and Others - Overview
Corporate and Others - Financials
Business Description - Downstream
Downstream - Overview
Downstream - Production
Downstream - Financials
Business Description - Exploration and Production
Exploration and Production - Overview
Exploration and Production - Production
Exploration and Production - Financials
Business Description - Gas and Power
Gas and Power - Overview
Gas and Power - Production
Gas and Power - Financials
Petroliam Nasional Berhad - Corporate Strategy
Petroliam Nasional Berhad - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Petroliam Nasional Berhad - Strengths
Strength - Vertically Integrated Operations
Strength - Strong Reserve Replacement Ratio
Strength - Global Operations
Petroliam Nasional Berhad - Weaknesses
Weakness - Declining Liquidity
Petroliam Nasional Berhad - Opportunities
Opportunity - Portfolio Rationalization
Opportunity - Global Crude oil and Liquid Fuel Consumption
Opportunity - New Agreements
Petroliam Nasional Berhad - Threats
Threat - Stringent Laws and Regulations
Threat - Volatility in Oil & Natural Gas Prices
Threat - Exploration Production & Development Risks
Petroliam Nasional Berhad - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company's Oil & Gas, Power Financial Deals and Alliances
Petroliam Nasional Berhad, Oil & Gas, Deals By Year, 2007 to YTD 2013
Petroliam Nasional Berhad, Oil & Gas, Deals By Type, 2007 to YTD 2013
Petroliam Nasional Berhad, Petrochemicals, Deals By Year, 2007 to YTD 2013
Petroliam Nasional Berhad, Petrochemicals, Deals By Type, 2007 to YTD 2013
Full Table of Contents is available at:
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.