2013-01-03 07:00:30 - New Pharmaceuticals market report from GlobalData: "Piramal Healthcare Limited (PIRHEALTH) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review"
Piramal Healthcare Limited (PHL) is an integrated healthcare company engaged in providing products for unmet medical needs across the world. The company's product portfolio includes consumer products critical care products and vitamins and fine chemicals. PHL is one of India's largest healthcare companies and one of the largest custom manufacturing companies across the world. Currently, the company is ranked 4th on the Indian market with a broad product portfolio across several therapeutic areas. It has several manufacturing facilities spread in India, the UK and Canada to provide quality medicines at affordable prices. The company has presence in the global critical space with sales of anesthesia products to more than 100 countries. PHL is headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
Full Report Details
- www.fastmr.com/prod/488304_piramal_healthcare_limited_pirhealth_ ..
PHL's key growth strategy is to explore new growth opportunities by making a foray into the financial services sector in India. Having an 8%+ GDP growth rate, this sector is expected to offer tremendous opportunity for growth for the company. In building a strong financial services business, the company initially set up a Non Banking Financial Company, which was further strengthened by the acquisition of a leading Real Estate Asset Management Company in India, Indiareit Investment Management Company and Indiareit Fund Advisors Private Limited. PHL expects to emerge into a flourishing organization by building a strong financial services company as well as strengthening its existing businesses.
Piramal Healthcare Limited Key Recent Developments
Apr 20, 2012: Boule Diagnostics Receives Large Order For Instruments From Piramal Healthcare
Aug 14, 2012: Piramal Reports Revenue Of INR7.1 Billion In Q1 Fiscal 2013
Feb 12, 2012: Piramal Healthcare Reports Revenue Of INR6.2 Billion In Q3 Fiscal 2012
May 03, 2012: Piramal Healthcare Reports Revenue Of INR6.2 Billion In Q4 Fiscal 2012
Oct 20, 2011: Piramal Healthcare Reports Revenue Of INR5.3 Billion In Q2 Fiscal 2012
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Piramal Healthcare Limited provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData's 'Profile on Demand' service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData's highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Piramal Healthcare Limited including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
* Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
* Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
* SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
* Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
* Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
* Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
* Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
* Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
* Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
* Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
* Key manufacturing facilities - A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
* Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
* Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
* The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
* The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
* Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.