2013-01-05 18:15:03 - New Transportation research report from GlobalData is now available from Fast Market Research
Red Nacional de los Ferrocarriles Espanoles (Renfe) is a Spain based state owned company. It deals with freight and passenger trains. It offers commuter services (Cercanias), medium-distance high-speed rail AVE services and medium-range regional services. Renfe provides long-distance intercity and high-speed rail services. Renfe offers freight services, it offers specialized transportation services for Car manufacturers, it can transport cars from car factories to warehouses. The company offers intermodal rail transport, a regular container train service covering a about 110 origins to destinations.
Red Nacional de los Ferrocarriles Espanoles Key Recent Developments
Dec 27, 2011: Nine Spanish Companies Commit To Save Energy And Reduce Emissions In 2011-2013n
GlobalData's Red Nacional de los Ferrocarriles Espanoles - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into
the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/527875_red_nacional_de_los_ferrocarriles_esp ..
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
* Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
* Corporate strategy - GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
* SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
* Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
* Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
* Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
* Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
* Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
* Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
* Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to Buy
* Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
* Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
* Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
* Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Report Table of Contents:
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
Section 1 - About the Company
Red Nacional de los Ferrocarriles Espanoles - Key Facts
Red Nacional de los Ferrocarriles Espanoles - Key Employees
Red Nacional de los Ferrocarriles Espanoles - Major Products and Services
Red Nacional de los Ferrocarriles Espanoles - History
Red Nacional de los Ferrocarriles Espanoles - Company Statement
Red Nacional de los Ferrocarriles Espanoles - Locations And Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Red Nacional de los Ferrocarriles Espanoles - Business Description
Red Nacional de los Ferrocarriles Espanoles - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Red Nacional de los Ferrocarriles Espanoles - Strengths
Strength - Business Operations
Strength - Extensive Rail Network
Red Nacional de los Ferrocarriles Espanoles - Weaknesses
Weakness - Lack of Autonomy
Red Nacional de los Ferrocarriles Espanoles - Opportunities
Opportunity - Network Expansion
Opportunity - New Commuter Station
Opportunity - Increased Demand for High Speed Rail Travel
Red Nacional de los Ferrocarriles Espanoles - Threats
Threat - Slow Economic Recovery
Threat - Regulations
Threat - Population Decline and Accelerated Aging of the Po
Red Nacional de los Ferrocarriles Espanoles - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company's Recent Developments
Red Nacional de los Ferrocarriles Espanoles, Recent Developments
Dec 27, 2011: Nine Spanish Companies Commit To Save Energy And Reduce Emissions In 2011-2013
Section 4 - Appendix
List of Tables
Red Nacional de los Ferrocarriles Espanoles, Key Facts
Red Nacional de los Ferrocarriles Espanoles, Key Employees
Red Nacional de los Ferrocarriles Espanoles, Major Products and Services
Red Nacional de los Ferrocarriles Espanoles, History
Red Nacional de los Ferrocarriles Espanoles, Key Competitors
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.