Fast Market Research recommends "Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP & Affiliates - Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare - Advisory Profile" from GlobalData, now available
PR-Inside.com: 2014-04-23 19:47:22
Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP & Affiliates (Skadden) is a law firm offering its services across various industries and regions. The company specializes in offering legal advisory services in the areas of mergers and acquisitions, corporate finance, corporate governance, private equity investments and restructuring to financial and government entities, industrial and service corporations, and high technology companies. It also provides consultancy in the matters of directional duties, securities law compliance, market listings and tax favored investments. The other services offered by the company include litigation support, and pre-bono services. The company operates through 23 offices spanning worldwide. Skadden is headquartered in New York, the US.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/802327_skadden_arps_slate_meagher_flom_llp_a ..
GlobalData's Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP & Affiliates - Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare - Advisory Profile provides an overview of the deals advised by Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP & Affiliates in the Pharmaceuticals and Healthcare market. The report is an essential source of information for Pharmaceuticals and Healthcare companies, which require the services of financial/legal advisors in their area/region for raising capital or acquiring a company. The report summarizes Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP & Affiliates's deals for the past five years segregated into year, deal type, segment and geography.
* Provides essential information on the financial deals in which the firm provided financial/legal advisory services. The deals include mergers and acquisitions, asset financing, asset transactions, private equity / venture capital deals, equity offerings, debt offerings, partnerships, and licensing agreements
* Outlines key advisor information for business intelligence needs such as name, business overview, location and contact information
* Analyzes the advisor's deals by year, deal type, segment and geography
* Provides detailed information on deal particulars, including information about other advisors involved in the deal
* Includes information on the role played by the advisor in specific deals, and the extent of fees/commission charged by the advisor in a particular transaction, if disclosed
* Consists of Deals Advised by Year chart and table displaying information on the number of deals and value reported by the advisor by year, for a five year period
* Incorporates information on the major recent financial deals of the advisor. Each such deal carries a summary, deal type, deal rationale, deal financials and target company's key financial metrics and ratios (financials are available for major public companies).
Reasons to Get this Report
* Receive detailed information and evaluate the profile of a particular advisor in the market before considering for your business needs
* Peruse all the advisor's deals in the Industry market
* Access detailed information about the advisor's financial deals for the past five years that enable you to scrutinize the key deals, which have shaped investment policies
* Identify other potential advisors currently active in your industry, or industry that you wish to foray into
* Compare your advisory services vis-a-vis your competitors'
* Check and identify the advisor that suits your requirements, such as placement agents, book-runners and underwriters
* Examine the breakdown of deals by category and detailed information on major deals incorporated in the advisor's profile for your academic or business research needs and their suitability to your requirements.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP & Affiliates
Partial Table of Contents:
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP & Affiliates, Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare Deals Advised By Year, 2008 to YTD 2014
Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP & Affiliates, Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare Deals Advised By Type, 2008 to YTD 2014
Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP & Affiliates, Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare Deals Advised By Region, 2008 to YTD 2014
Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP & Affiliates, Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare Deals Advised By Sector, 2008 to YTD 2014
Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP & Affiliates, Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare Deals Advised Summary, 2008 to YTD 2014
Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP & Affiliates, Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare, Deal Details
Otsuka Pharma Completes Acquisition Of Astex Pharma For US$886 Million
Valeant Pharma Completes Acquisition Of Bausch & Lomb For US$ 8.7 Billion
GlaxoSmithKline Completes Acquisition Of Human Genome Sciences For US$3.6 Billion
inVentiv Health Completes Acquisition Of PharmaNet From JLL Partners
Astellas Pharma Acquires OSI Pharma For US$4 Billion
MDS Completes Sale Of MDS Analytical Technologies To Danaher
Endo Pharma Acquires Indevus Pharma
Patheon Completes Acquisition Of Banner Pharmacaps From Vion For US$255 Million
Upsher-Smith Completes Acquisition Of Remaining 84% Stake In Proximagen For Up To US$555 Million
Crealta Pharma Completes Acquisition Of All Assets Of Savient Pharma For US$120.4 Million
Perrigo Acquires PBM Holdings
JLL PharmaNet Acquires PharmaNet Development Group
Jazz Pharma Completes Acquisition Of Majority Interest In Gentium For US$993.4 Million
Endo Health Solutions Completes Acquisition Of Paladin Labs For US$1.6 Billion
Valeant Pharma Completes Acquisition Of Orapharma From Water Street Healthcare Partners For US$442 Million
Valeant Pharma Completes Acquisition Of Dermik Labs From Sanofi
Biovail Acquires Valeant Pharma
Bayer Nordic Completes Acquisition Of Algeta For US$2.58 Billion
Shire Completes Acquisition Of Majority Interest In ViroPharma For US$2.7 Billion
Genesis HealthCare Completes Acquisition Of Sun Healthcare For US$217 Million
Express Scripts Completes Acquisition Of Medco Health For US$29 Billion
Endo Pharma Completes Acquisition Of Penwest Pharma
Full Table of Contents is available at:
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.