New Energy research report from GlobalData is now available from Fast Market Research
PR-Inside.com: 2014-08-15 08:52:28
Surge Energy Inc. Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis is the latest report from GlobalData, the industry analysis specialists, that offers comprehensive information on the operational and financial performance of the company. The report is an essential source for key operational data, analysis and strategic insight into company. The report provides latest annual and quarterly overview of production, reserves, share price performance, reserve changes, capital expenditures, acreage, performance metrics and results of oil & gas operations.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights into companies' capital spending, revenues, oil and gas reserves, production, and performance measures. Its scope includes -
* The report provides detailed and unique insights information on the key operational parameters. The report provides a comprehensive overview of production, reserves, reserve changes, capital expenditures, acreage, performance metrics, and results of oil & gas operations.
* Provides analysis of the share price performance of the company and the key valuation multiples. The report provides a comprehensive overview of share price performance and key valuation metrics such as market capitalization, enterprise value, EV/Production ($boe/d) and EV/Proved Reserve ($/boe)
* Provides annual and quarterly information on key operational and financial parameters. Annual information is for the current and the last four years while the quarterly information is for the current and the last four quarters
* The report provides detailed crude oil and natural gas reserves and production information of the company by country as disclosed in their annual report and regulatory filings.
* Contains in-depth and latest information on exploration, development, finding & development, acquisition expenditure, gross and net developed and undeveloped acreage position; key costs and revenue information; and performance metrics of the company as disclosed in their annual report and regulatory filings.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/852966_surge_energy_inc_oil_gas_exploration_ ..
Note: Scope of the report mentioned above is generic and may not be applicable to all the companies. The report is based on the information disclosed by the company in their annual report and regulatory filings. Information that is not disclosed by the company may not be available in the report.
Quarterly information is covered only for those companies which are December ending and files quarter report. There might be cases where countries/regions data column/Charts will be blank for last five years. This is due to companies might have discontinued reporting of that countries/regions during the last five year time period.
Reasons to Get this Report
The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner. It will allow you to -
* Provides up-to-date information and in-depth analysis on operational parameters of the company.
* Identify M&A targets from up-to-date information and in-depth analysis on financial and operational parameters of your competitors.
* Rank your performance against other E&P companies using operational and financial benchmarking metrics.
* Formulate your strategies based on in-depth analysis of your competitors' financial and operational data.
* Exploit the strengths and weakness of your closest competitors by comparing and analyzing their financial and operational parameters.
* Establish relative performance among the industry's players based on key operational and financial measures.
Partial Table of Contents:
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Surge Energy Inc., Valuation and Financial Data
Surge Energy Inc., Share Price Performance
Share Price Performance, Q1, 2013-Q1, 2014
Surge Energy Inc., Key Valuation Metrics
Key Valuation Metrics, Q1, 2013-Q1, 2014
Surge Energy Inc., Quarterly Results of Oil & Gas Operations Per boe Produced
Results of Oil & Gas Operations Per boe Produced, Q1, 2013-Q1, 2014
Results of Oil & Gas Operations Per boe Growth Rates, Q1, 2013-Q1, 2014
Surge Energy Inc., Quarterly E&P Costs Trends
Upstream Capital Expenditure, Q1, 2013-Q1, 2014
Surge Energy Inc., Quarterly Production Trends
Surge Energy Inc., Total Oil and Gas Production
Total Crude Oil and Natural Gas Production Trend, Q1, 2013-Q1, 2014
Total Crude Oil & Natural Gas Production, By Country/Region, Q1, 2013-Q1, 2014
Surge Energy Inc., Crude Oil Production
Total Crude Oil Production Trend, Q1, 2013-Q1, 2014
Crude Oil Production, By Country/Region, Q1, 2013-Q1, 2014
Surge Energy Inc., Natural Gas Production
Total Natural Gas Production Trend, Q1, 2013-Q1, 2014
Natural Gas Production, By Country/Region, Q1, 2013-Q1, 2014
Surge Energy Inc., Valuation and Financial Data, 2009-2013
Surge Energy Inc., Share Price Performance, 2009-2013
Share Price Performance, 2009-2013
Key Valuation Metrics, 2009-2013
Surge Energy Inc., Production and Reserves Trends
Total Oil and Gas, Reserves and Production
Total Crude Oil and Natural Gas Production and Reserves Trend, 2009-2013
Total Crude Oil & Natural Gas Production and Reserves By Country/Region, 2009-2013
Total Crude Oil and Natural Gas Reserve Changes, 2009-2013
Crude Oil/Liquids Production and Reserve
Crude Oil/Liquids Production and Reserve Trend, 2009-2013
Crude Oil Production and Reserves By Country/Region, 2009-2013
Crude Oil/Liquids Reserve Changes, 2009-2013
Natural Gas Production and Reserve
Natural Gas Production and Reserve Trend, 2009-2013
Natural Gas Production and Reserves, By Country/Region, 2009-2013
Natural Gas Reserve Changes, 2009-2013
Total Crude Oil and Natural Gas Reserves Life Index
Total Crude Oil and Natural Gas Reserves Life Index, 2009-2013
Full Table of Contents is available at:
-- www.fastmr.com/prod/852966_surge_energy_inc_oil_gas_exploration_ ..
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.