2012-10-01 02:20:36 - New Business research report from MarketLine is now available from Fast Market Research
Thomas Cook Group plc - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. Thomas Cook Group plc - SWOT Analysis examines the company's key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
Thomas Cook Group plc (TCG or 'the group') is one of the leading leisure travel groups in the world. It offers package tours, holiday components and services. The group primarily operates in Europe and the Americas. TCG is headquartered in London, the UK and employed 31,097 people as of September 30, 2011. The group recorded revenues of GBP9,808.9 million ($15,754.1 million*) during the financial year ended September 2011 (FY2011), an increase of 10.3%
over FY2010. The increase in revenue was primarily due to modest volume uplift, price increases and revenue contributions from the acquisitions during FY2011. The operating loss of the group was GBP266.6 million ($428.2 million*) in FY2011, as compared with an operating profit of GBP167 million ($268.2 million*) in FY2010. The net loss was GBP520.7 million ($836.3 million*) in FY2011, as compared with a net loss of GBP2.6 million ($4.2 million*) in FY2010. *Calculated using the constant conversion rate of GBP1 = $1.6061 for the financial year ended September 30, 2011.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/444006_thomas_cook_group_plc_swot_analysis.a ..
Scope of the Report
* Provides all the crucial information on Thomas Cook Group plc required for business and competitor intelligence needs
* Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting Thomas Cook Group plc in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams of Thomas Cook Group plc
* Data is supplemented with details on Thomas Cook Group plc history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available statement from Thomas Cook Group plc
Reasons to Purchase
* Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
* Understand prospective partners and suppliers
* Keep fully up to date on your competitors' business structure, strategy and prospects
* Obtain the most up to date company information available
Report Table of Contents:
Table of Contents:
SWOT COMPANY PROFILE: Thomas Cook Group plc
Key Facts: Thomas Cook Group plc
Company Overview: Thomas Cook Group plc
Business Description: Thomas Cook Group plc
Company History: Thomas Cook Group plc
Key Employees: Thomas Cook Group plc
Key Employee Biographies: Thomas Cook Group plc
Products & Services Listing: Thomas Cook Group plc
Products & Services Analysis: Thomas Cook Group plc
SWOT analysis: Thomas Cook Group plc
* Strengths: Thomas Cook Group plc
* Weaknesses: Thomas Cook Group plc
* Opportunities: Thomas Cook Group plc
* Threats: Thomas Cook Group plc
Company View: Thomas Cook Group plc
Top Competitors: Thomas Cook Group plc
Location and Subsidiary: Thomas Cook Group plc
* Head Office: Thomas Cook Group plc
* Other Locations and Subsidiaries: Thomas Cook Group plc
MarketLine is a global publisher of company, industry and country information. Their clients operate across a wide variety of industries and job functions and range from multinational corporations right down to small businesses in both developed and developing economies. MarketLine users enjoy access to content that is trustworthy, up to date and reasonably priced and routinely turn to them as their first-stop resource for instantly accessible, reliable business information. View more research from MarketLine at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1034
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.