2012-11-10 02:41:39 - New Transportation market report from GlobalData: "Virgin Atlantic Airways Ltd. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review"
Virgin Atlantic Airways, Ltd. (Virgin Atlantic) is a long haul air service provider covering 30 destinations in Africa, the Middle East, Asia, North America, the Caribbean and Australia. The carrier provides three classes of travel service, namely, Upper Class, Premium Economy and Economy, along with excellent in-flight entertainment. Virgin Atlantic's fleet includes 37 aircraft consisting of 12 Boeing 747-400s, 19 Airbus A340-640s and four Airbus 340-310s, and two Airbus 330-340HGWs. The company also offers tailor-made holiday packages, engineering and cargo services.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/503546_virgin_atlantic_airways_ltd_strategic ..
GlobalData's Virgin Atlantic Airways Ltd. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the
company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
* Business description – A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
* Corporate strategy – GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
* SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
* Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
* Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
* Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
* Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
* Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
* Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
* Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to Buy
* Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
* Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
* Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
* Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Report Table of Contents:
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
Section 1 - About the Company
Virgin Atlantic Airways Ltd. - Key Facts
Virgin Atlantic Airways Ltd. - Key Employees
Virgin Atlantic Airways Ltd. - Key Employee Biographies
Virgin Atlantic Airways Ltd. - Key Operational Employees
Virgin Atlantic Airways Ltd. - Major Products and Services
Virgin Atlantic Airways Ltd. - History
Virgin Atlantic Airways Ltd. - Company Statement
Virgin Atlantic Airways Ltd. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Virgin Atlantic Airways Ltd. - Business Description
Virgin Atlantic Airways Ltd. - Corporate Strategy
Virgin Atlantic Airways Ltd. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Virgin Atlantic Airways Ltd. - Strengths
Strength - Operational Fleet
Strength - Strategic Partnerships
Strength - Business Performance
Virgin Atlantic Airways Ltd. - Weaknesses
Weakness - Lack of Associations
Weakness - Business Shortcomings
Virgin Atlantic Airways Ltd. - Opportunities
Opportunity - Product Innovation
Opportunity - Codesharing Alliance
Opportunity - Flight Service Innovation
Virgin Atlantic Airways Ltd. - Threats
Threat - Adverse Weather Conditions
Threat - Operational Constraints
Threat - Industry Consolidation
Virgin Atlantic Airways Ltd. - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Appendix
List of Tables
Virgin Atlantic Airways Ltd., Key Facts
Virgin Atlantic Airways Ltd., Key Employees
Virgin Atlantic Airways Ltd., Key Employee Biographies
Virgin Atlantic Airways Ltd., Key Operational Employees
Virgin Atlantic Airways Ltd., Major Products and Services
Virgin Atlantic Airways Ltd., History
Virgin Atlantic Airways Ltd., Other Locations
Virgin Atlantic Airways Ltd., Key Competitors
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.