2014-01-08 14:44:44 - Fast Market Research recommends "Yemen Oil Markets, 2013" from GlobalData, now available
This profile is the essential source for top-level energy industry data and information. The report provides an overview of each of the key sub-segments of the energy industry in Yemen. It details the market structure, regulatory environment, infrastructure and provides historical and forecasted statistics relating to the supply/demand balance for each of the key sub-segments. It also provides information relating to the crude oil assets (oil fields, pipelines, refineries and storage terminals) in Yemen. The report compares the investment environment in Yemen with other countries in the region. The profiles of the major companies operating in the crude oil sector in Yemen together with the latest news and deals are also included in the report.
* Historic and forecast data
relating to production, consumption, imports, exports and reserves are provided for each industry sub-segment for the period 2000-2020.
* Historical and forecast data and information for all the major oil fields, refineries and storage terminals in Yemen for the period 2005-2017.
* Operator and equity details for major crude oil assets in Yemen.
* Key information relating to market regulations, key energy assets and the key companies operating in the Yemen's energy industry.
* Information on the top companies in the Yemen including business description, strategic analysis, and financial information.
* Product and brand updates, strategy changes, R&D projects, corporate expansions and contractions and regulatory changes.
* Key mergers and acquisitions, partnerships, private equity and venture capital investments, and IPOs.
Full Report Details at
Reasons to Get this Report
* Gain a strong understanding of the country's energy market.
* Facilitate market analysis and forecasting of future industry trends.
* Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast production, reserves and capacity data.
* Assess your competitor's major crude oil assets and their performance.
* Analyze the latest news and financial deals in the oil sector of each country.
* Develop strategies based on the latest operational, financial, and regulatory events.
* Do deals with an understanding of how competitors are financed, and the mergers and partnerships that have shaped the market.
* Identify and analyze the strengths and weaknesses of the leading companies in the country.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Kuwait Energy Company K.S.C., Total S.A., Occidental Petroleum Corporation
Partial Table of Contents:
1 Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents
1.1 List of Tables
1.2 List of Figures
2 Yemen Energy Sector
2.1 Yemen Energy Sector, Market Overview
2.2 Yemen Energy Sector, Oil
2.2.1 Yemen Oil, Overview
2.2.2 Yemen Oil, Supply and Demand Balance
2.2.3 Yemen Crude Oil, Regulatory Structure
2.2.4 Yemen Crude Oil, Infrastructure
3 Yemen Oil Upstream Investment Environment Benchmarking
3.2 The Overall Ranking
3.3 Oil Sector Performance
3.3.1 Exploration Activity
3.3.2 Oil Production
3.3.3 Oil Reserves
3.3.5 Refining Industry
3.4 Economic Performance
3.4.1 GDP Growth Index
3.4.2 FDI Confidence Index
3.4.3 Balance of Trade Index
3.5 Socio-Political Performance
4 Yemen Exploration and Production Sector
4.1 Yemen Exploration and Production Sector, Country Snapshot
4.1.1 Yemen Exploration and Production Sector, Key Data
4.1.2 Yemen Exploration and Production Sector, Crude Oil Assets Map
4.1.3 Yemen Exploration and Production Sector, Gross Crude Oil-Historical Production by Type
4.1.4 Yemen Exploration and Production Sector, Gross Crude Oil Production by Assets
4.1.5 Yemen Exploration and Production Sector, Market Share (%) based on Gross Equity Weighted Crude Oil Production
4.2 Yemen Exploration and Production Sector, Production Forecast
4.2.1 Yemen Exploration and Production Sector, Gross Crude Oil Production Forecast
4.3 Yemen Exploration and Production Sector, Crude Oil Asset Details
4.3.1 Yemen Exploration and Production Sector, Active Crude Oil Asset Details
4.3.2 Yemen Exploration and Production Sector, Planned Crude Oil Asset Details
4.4 Yemen Exploration and Production Sector, Major Oil Discoveries
4.4.1 Yemen Exploration and Production Sector, Number of Major Oil Discoveries
4.4.2 Yemen Exploration and Production Sector, Oil Discovery Details
4.5 Yemen Exploration and Production Sector, Recent Discoveries
4.5.1 May 07, 2013: Calvalley Petroleum Discovers Oil At Ras Nowmah South Exploration Prospect In Yemen
4.6 Yemen Exploration and Production Sector, Drilling and Production Updates
4.6.1 Sep 18, 2013: MedcoEnergi Actively Carries on Exploration Drilling Program to Discover More Oil and Gas Reserves
4.6.2 Mar 27, 2013: Calvalley Petroleum Commences Drilling At Ras Nowmah South Prospect In Yemen
4.6.3 Nov 15, 2012: DNO International Provides Q3 2012 Production Update
4.6.4 Oct 11, 2012: TransGlobe Energy Provides Q3 2012 Production Update
4.6.5 Aug 14, 2012: Calvalley Petroleum Provides Update On Ras Nowmah 4 Well In Yemen
5 Yemen FSO Industry
5.1 Yemen FSO Industry, FSO Capacity Details by Vessel
5.2 Yemen FSO Industry, FSO Vessel Specifications
6 Yemen Pipeline Sector
6.1 Yemen Pipeline Sector, Key Data
6.2 Yemen Pipeline Sector, An Overview
6.3 Yemen Pipeline Sector, Comparison of Key Crude Oil Pipeline Companies
6.4 Yemen Pipeline Sector, Crude Oil Pipelines
7 Yemen Refining Sector
7.1 Yemen Refining Sector, Key Data
7.2 Yemen Refining Sector, An Overview
7.2.1 Yemen Refining Sector, Total Refining Capacity
7.3 Yemen Refining Sector, Crude Distillation Unit Capacity
8 Yemen Oil and Chemicals Storage Sector
8.1 Yemen Oil and Chemicals Storage Sector, Key Data
Full Table of Contents is available at:
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.