2013-08-14 16:57:46 - Recently published research from GlobalData, "NSTAR LLC - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review", is now available at Fast Market Research
NSTAR LLC - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
* Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
* Corporate strategy - GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
* SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
* Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
* Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
* Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
* Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
* Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
* Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/670156_nstar_llc_strategic_swot_analysis_rev ..
NSTAR LLC (NSTAR) conducts sale of electricity and gas, distribution and transmission services, and energy efficiency services to customers in customers in Eastern, Central and Southeastern Massachusetts. The company transmits and delivers electricity and natural gas to 1.4 million customers, which includes more than one million electric customers in 81 communities and 300,000 natural gas distribution customers in 51 communities. NSTAR operates as a subsidiary of Northeast Utilities. NSTAR is headquartered in Massachusetts, the U.S.
NSTAR LLC Key Recent Developments
May 13, 2013 EPG Solar Nears Completion On 1.2 MW PV Solar Farm At Waltham Street Landfill In US
Mar 29, 2013 Massachusetts DPU Approves Solicitation For New Round Of Renewable Energy
Nov 26, 2012 Cape Wind's Power Purchase Agreement With NSTAR Receives Approval From Massachusetts DPU
Jun 14, 2012 World Energy Selected By NSTAR For Energy Efficiency Program In Massachusetts
May 23, 2012 Lime Energy To Deliver Deep Retrofits For NSTAR's Municipal Program
Reasons to Get this Report
* Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
* Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
* Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
* Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Partial Table of Contents:
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
NSTAR LLC - Key Facts
NSTAR LLC - Key Employees
NSTAR LLC - Major Products and Services
NSTAR LLC - History
NSTAR LLC - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
NSTAR LLC - Business Description
NSTAR LLC - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
NSTAR LLC - Strengths
Strength - Wide Range of Customer Base
Strength - Comprehensive Support of Parent Company
NSTAR LLC - Weaknesses
Weakness - Ongoing Litigation
NSTAR LLC - Opportunities
Opportunity - Growing Energy Consumption in North America
Opportunity - Global Vehicle-to-Grid (V2G) Market
Opportunity - Natural Gas Industry: US
NSTAR LLC - Threats
Threat - Impact of Weather Conditions
Threat - Government and Environment Regulations
Threat - Exposed To Operational Risks
NSTAR LLC - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company's Power, Oil & Gas Financial Deals and Alliances
NSTAR LLC, Oil & Gas, Deals By Year, 2007 to YTD 2013
NSTAR LLC, Oil & Gas, Deals By Type, 2007 to YTD 2013
NSTAR LLC, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 - Company's Recent Developments
NSTAR LLC, Recent Developments
May 13, 2013: EPG Solar Nears Completion On 1.2 MW PV Solar Farm At Waltham Street Landfill In US
Mar 29, 2013: Massachusetts DPU Approves Solicitation For New Round Of Renewable Energy
Nov 26, 2012: Cape Wind's Power Purchase Agreement With NSTAR Receives Approval From Massachusetts DPU
Jun 14, 2012: World Energy Selected By NSTAR For Energy Efficiency Program In Massachusetts
May 23, 2012: Lime Energy To Deliver Deep Retrofits For NSTAR's Municipal Program
May 08, 2012: NSTAR Proposes Lowest Electricity Price Since 2004
Apr 25, 2012: MassDEP Announce Federal Grants To Fund Diesel Hybrid Trucks
Mar 22, 2012: US Government Announces New Commitments Of Nine Companies To Give 15 Million Households Tools To Shrink Their Energy Bills
Mar 13, 2012: National Grid And NSTAR Receive $83m In Heat Loans For Energy Efficiency Upgrades
Mar 12, 2012: University Of Massachusetts Dartmouth Partners With NSTAR To Slash Campus Energy Use
Section 5 - Appendix
List of Tables
Full Table of Contents is available at:
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.