2013-11-24 18:14:43 - Capacity, Generation, Deployment Trends, Investments, Power Plants, Regulations, and Company Profiles
Nuclear Power in China, Market Outlook to 2025, 2013 Update -
"Nuclear Power in China, Market Outlook to 2025, 2013 Update - " is the latest report from GlobalData, the industry analysis specialists that offer comprehensive information and understanding of the nuclear power market in China. The report provides in depth analysis on global nuclear power market with forecasts up to 2025. The report analyzes the power market scenario in China (includes thermal conventional, nuclear, large hydro, pumped storage and renewables) and provides future outlook with forecasts up to 2025. The research details nuclear power market outlook in the country and provides forecasts up to 2025. The report highlights installed capacity and power generation trends from 2001 to 2025 in
China nuclear power market. A detailed coverage of nuclear energy policy framework governing the market with specific policies pertaining to nuclear is provided in the report. The research also provides details of active nuclear reactors in the country, upcoming nuclear reactors, market size of major equipment and company snapshot of some of the major market participants.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/724101_nuclear_power_in_china_market_outlook ..
The report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
The report analyses global nuclear power market, China power market and China nuclear power market. The scope of the research includes -
* A brief introduction on global carbon emissions and global primary energy consumption.
* Historical period is during 2001-2012 (unless specified) and forecast period is for 2013-2025.
* Detailed overview on the global nuclear power market with installed capacity and generation trends, installed capacity split by region in 2012, installed capacity split by major nuclear power countries in 2012, cost analysis by reator type, average capital expentiure and investment trends, market size of major equipments such as steam generator and turbine and nuclear decommissioning trends (2013-2025).
* Power market scenario in China and provides detailed market overview, installed capacity and power generation trends by various fuel types (includes thermal conventional, nuclear, large hydro and renewables) with forecasts up to 2025.
* Detailed overview of China nuclear power market with installed capacity and generation trends, installed capacity by reactor type, capacity addition and shutdown details, installed capacity share by contractor, market size of major equipments such as steam generator and turbine and information on major active and upcoming projects.
* Key policies and regulatory framework supporting nuclear power development.
* Company snapshots of some of the major market participants in the country.
Reasons to Get this Report
The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner. It will allow you to -
* Identify key growth and investment opportunities in China nuclear power market.
* Facilitate decision-making based on strong historic and forecast data for nuclear power market.
* Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage of the industry's growth potential.
* Develop strategies based on the latest regulatory events.
* Identify key partners and business development avenues.
* Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure, strategy and prospects.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: China Guangdong Nuclear Power Holding Co., Ltd., China National Nuclear Corporation
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.