2012-08-31 09:29:50 - Fast Market Research recommends "NuVasive, Inc. Market Share Analysis" from GlobalData, now available
GlobalData's new report, "NuVasive, Inc. Market Share Analysis" provides in-depth information on NuVasive, Inc.'s market position in the different medical equipment markets it operates in. The report provides NuVasive, Inc. market share information in two key market categories - Orthobiologics and Spinal Surgery. The report also provides data and information on the overall competitive landscape of the markets, the company operates in. The report is supplemented with global corporate-level profile with information on the company's business segments, major products and services, competitors, locations and subsidiaries, financial deals and other key developments.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/456044_nuvasive_inc_market_share_analysis.as ..
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry
* Global company shares (in Revenues) information for the key markets NuVasive, Inc. operates in - Orthopedic Devices.
* NuVasive, Inc.'s company shares (in Revenues) information for all the key countries the company has presence in - Australia, India, United States , Canada, United Kingdom , Germany , Brazil ,and Others.
* NuVasive, Inc.'s company shares (in Revenues) information for all the key market categories the company has presence in - Orthobiologics and Spinal Surgery.
* All the key data-points are for 2009 and cover all the key regions - North America, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC), South and Central America , and Middle East and Africa (MEA).
* Global corporate-level profile with information on the company's business segments, major products and services, competitors, and locations and subsidiaries.
* The company profile is also supplemented with a SWOT Analysis with in-depth information and analysis of the company's value proposition and the business climate it operates in.
* Comprehensive coverage of the latest financial deals involving the company and its subsidiaries.
Reasons to buy
* Develop sales and marketing strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the markets, NuVasive, Inc. operates in.
* Plan your competition strategies by identifying the company's shares in the markets and geographic regions it operates in.
* Design your own inorganic growth and business-collaboration strategies by understanding the financial deals your competitors are involved in.
* Advance your understanding of the competitive landscape and the competitors by leveraging on the data and information provided in the report.
* Support your overall business strategies by leveraging on the key data and information provided in the report, which includes but not limited to NuVasive, Inc.'s market positions.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: The following companies are the major competitors of NuVasive, Inc.:, , Medtronic, Inc., DePuy, Inc., Synthes, Inc., Stryker Corporation, Orthofix International N.V., Zimmer Holdings, Inc., Globus Medical, Inc., Alphatec Holdings, Inc., B. Braun Medical Inc., Pioneer Surgical Technology, Inc., Biomet, Inc., K2M, Inc., Medtronic, Inc., Synthes, Inc., Seikagaku Corporation, Baxter International Inc., DJO Finance LLC, Orthofix International N.V., Wright Medical Group, Inc., Globus Medical, Inc., Orthovita, Inc.
Partial Table of Contents:
1 Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents
1.1 List of Tables
1.2 List of Figures
2.1 What Is This Report About?
3 Definitions of Markets/Categories Covered
3.1 Orthopedic Devices
3.1.2 Spinal Surgery
4 Company Snapshot
4.1 Key Information
4.2 Company Overview
4.3 Financial Performance
4.4 SWOT Snapshot
4.5 Business Overview
4.6 Major Products and Services
6 SWOT Analysis
6.2 NuVasive, Inc. Strengths
6.2.1 Broad Product Portfolio
6.2.2 Sturdy R&D Activities
6.2.3 Increased Asset Position
6.3 NuVasive, Inc. Weaknesses
6.3.1 Substantial Presence of Debt
6.3.2 Declining Profitability Ratios
6.3.3 Legal Proceedings
6.4 NuVasive, Inc. Opportunities
6.4.1 Strong Pipeline Products
6.4.2 Biotech Focus
6.4.3 Growing Aged Population
6.4.4 Growing Spine Surgery Procedures
6.5 NuVasive, Inc. Threats
6.5.1 Dependence on Key Suppliers
6.5.2 Intense Competition
6.5.3 Industry Consolidation Challenges
8 Competitive Landscape
8.1 Orthopedic Devices (Orthobiologics), Global, Market Share 2011
8.2 NuVasive, Inc., Orthopedic Devices(Orthobiologics), by Region, Market Share (2011)
8.3 NuVasive, Inc., Orthopedic Devices(Orthobiologics), by Country, Market Share (2011)
8.4 Orthopedic Devices (Spinal Surgery), Global, Market Share 2011
8.5 NuVasive, Inc., Orthopedic Devices(Spinal Surgery), by Region, Market Share (2011)
8.6 NuVasive, Inc., Orthopedic Devices(Spinal Surgery), by Country, Market Share (2011)
8.7 NuVasive, Inc., Orthopedic Devices, Global, Category Revenue Share (2011)
8.8 NuVasive, Inc., Asia-Pacific, Category Revenue Share (2011)
8.8.1 NuVasive, Inc., Australia, Category Revenue Share (2011)
8.8.2 NuVasive, Inc., India, Category Revenue Share (2011)
8.8.3 NuVasive, Inc., Other Asia-Pacific, Category Revenue Share (2011)
8.9 NuVasive, Inc., Europe, Category Revenue Share (2011)
8.9.1 NuVasive, Inc., Germany, Category Revenue Share (2011)
8.9.2 NuVasive, Inc., United Kingdom, Category Revenue Share (2011)
8.9.3 NuVasive, Inc., Other Europe, Category Revenue Share (2011)
8.10 NuVasive, Inc., Middle East and Africa, Category Revenue Share (2011)
Full Table of Contents is available at:
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.