2013-12-12 14:49:33 - Recently published research from GlobalData, "NuVasive, Inc. (NUVA) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update", is now available at Fast Market Research
NuVasive, Inc. (NuVasive) is a medical device company. It designs, manufactures and markets products for the surgical treatment of disorders related to the spine. The company's existing product portfolio is applied in spine fusion surgery including cervical surgery and thoracolumbar surgery. The company focuses on development of a reproducible, simple and minimally disruptive surgical technique named Maximum Access Surgery (MAS), along with cervical and Motion Preservation systems. Its MAS platform integrates three product categories, namely, MaXcess, Biologics, Specialized Implants and Intra-Operative Monitoring Service.
This report is a source for data, analysis and actionable intelligence on the NuVasive, Inc. portfolio of pipeline products. The report provides detailed analysis on each pipeline product with information on the indication, the development stage, trial phase,
product milestones, pipeline territory, estimated approval date, and estimated launch date.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/752883_nuvasive_inc_nuva_product_pipeline_an ..
Each pipeline product is profiled to cover information on product description, function, technology, indication, and application. The report is also supplemented with a detailed company profile and information on clinical trials, wherever applicable.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
* Detailed company profile with information on business description, key company facts, major products and services, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries and recent developments.
* Detailed coverage on all the pipeline products, by equipment type, by therapy area, by development stage, and by trial phase.
* Information on product milestones and pipeline territory for each product, the estimated approval date, and estimated launch date.
* Profile of each pipeline product with additional information on product description, function, technology, indication(s), and application.
* Data on relevant clinical trials and product patent details, wherever applicable.
* Information on clinical trial, wherever applicable, is supplemented with information on trial phase, trial status, trial objective, trial design, target patients, unique physician identifier, primary point, secondary point, acronym, participants inclusion, participants exclusion, interventions, trial results, trial start date, trial end date, study type, trial site, trial funding, age eligibility, and gender eligibility.
Reasons to Get this Report
* Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments driving the medical devices pipeline and technology landscape globally.
* Design and develop your product development, marketing and sales strategies.
* Exploit M&A opportunities by identifying market players with the most innovative pipeline.
* Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
* Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products, most likely to ensure a robust return.
* Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
* Develop competition strategies by identifying the status and likely launch of your competitors' pipeline products through review of the clinical trials, stage and phase of development, etc.
* Which are the next high-value products that your competitor would add in its portfolio? - identify, understand and capitalize.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: NuVasive, Inc. (NUVA)
Partial Table of Contents:
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
NuVasive, Inc. - Business Description
NuVasive, Inc. - Major Products and Services
NuVasive, Inc. Pipeline Products by Equipment Type
NuVasive, Inc. Pipeline Products by Development Stage
NuVasive, Inc. Pipeline Products by Therapy Area
NuVasive, Inc. Pipeline Products by Trial Phase
NuVasive, Inc. Pipeline Products by Milestone Summary
ALIF Device Product Status
ALIF Device Product Description
AttraX Product Status
AttraX Product Description
AttraX Clinical Trial
AttraX Product Patent Details
ILIF Device Product Status
ILIF Device Product Description
ILIF Device Clinical Trial
MAS-PCF Product Status
MAS-PCF Product Description
MAS-TLIF Product Status
MAS-TLIF Product Description
Osteocel Plus Product Status
Osteocel Plus Product Description
Osteocel Plus Clinical Trial
Osteocel Plus Product Patent Details
XL TDR Product Status
XL TDR Product Description
XL TDR Product Milestone
XL TDR Clinical Trial
XL TDR Product Patent Details
NuVasive, Inc. - Key Competitors
NuVasive, Inc. - Key Employees
NuVasive, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
NuVasive, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
NuVasive, Inc., Recent Developments
Nov 04, 2013: NuVasive to Host Investor Morning on November 14, 2013
Oct 31, 2013: NuVasive Management to Participate in Investor Events in November and December 2013
Oct 29, 2013: NuVasive Announces Third Quarter 2013 Financial Results
Oct 18, 2013: Glancy Binkow & Goldberg Announces Lead Plaintiff Deadline In The Class Action Lawsuit Against NuVasive
Oct 08, 2013: NuVasive Announces Conference Call and Webcast of Third Quarter 2013 Results
Oct 07, 2013: NuVasive to Exhibit Game-Changing New Products and Procedures at the 28th Annual North American Spine Society Annual Meeting
Oct 01, 2013: NuVasive to Showcase Comprehensive Product Portfolio at EuroSpine 2013
Aug 28, 2013: Pomerantz Law Firm has filed a Class Action Against NuVasive and Certain Officers - NUVA
Aug 15, 2013: NuVasive Announces Expansion and Relocation of UK Office
Full Table of Contents is available at:
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.