2013-04-21 17:48:45 - Capacity Analysis, Forecasts and Details of All Operating and Planned Storage Terminals to 2017
GlobalData's energy offering, "Oil and Chemicals Storage Industry Outlook in North America, 2013 - " is the essential source for industry data and information relating to the oil and chemicals storage industry in North America. It provides asset level information relating to active and planned oil and chemicals storage terminals in North America. The profiles of major companies operating in the oil and chemicals storage industry in North America are included in the report. The latest news and deals relating to the sector are also provided and analyzed.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/585603_oil_and_chemicals_storage_industry_ou ..
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
information relating to all active and planned oil and chemicals storage terminals
* Provides historical data from 2005 to 2012, forecast to 2017
* Information on operator and commodity information for all active and planned oil and chemicals storage terminals
* Identifies key trends and issues in the oil and chemicals storage industry
* Information on the top companies in the sector including business description, strategic analysis. Key companies covered are Kinder Morgan Energy Partners, L.P., NuStar Energy L.P. and Magellan Midstream Partners, L.P.
* Strategy changes, R&D projects, corporate expansions and contractions and regulatory changes.
* Key mergers and acquisitions, partnerships, private equity investments and IPOs.
Reasons to buy
* Obtain the most up to date information available on storage terminals in North America
* Identify growth segments and opportunities in North American oil storage industry.
* Facilitate market analysis and forecasting of future industry trends.
* Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historical and forecast capacity data
* Assess your competitor's oil storage terminal network and its capacity
* Understand and respond to your competitors business structure, strategy and prospects.
* Develop strategies based on the latest operational, financial, and regulatory events.
* Do deals with an understanding of how competitors are financed, and the mergers and partnerships that have shaped the market.
* Identify and analyze the strengths and weaknesses of the leading companies in North America.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Kinder Morgan Energy Partners, L.P., NuStar Energy L.P, Magellan Midstream Partners, L.P.
Partial Table of Contents:
1 Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents
1.1 List of Tables
1.2 List of Figures
2.1 What Is This Report About?
2.2 How to Use this Report?
2.3 Market Definitions
3 North America Oil and Chemicals Storage Industry
3.1 North America Oil and Chemicals Storage Industry, Key Data
3.2 North America Oil and Chemicals Storage Industry - Key Trends and Issues
3.2.1 Oil and chemicals storage capacity in North America will increase at AAGR 0.9% during 2012-2017
3.2.2 The US will account for 87% of the planned oil and chemicals storage capacity addition in North America by 2017
3.2.3 Texas will account for 44% of the planned oil and chemicals storage capacity addition in the US by 2017
3.3 North America Oil and Chemicals Storage Industry, Storage Operations
3.3.1 North America Oil and Chemicals Storage Industry, Total Storage Capacity
3.4 North America Oil and Chemicals Storage Industry, The United States
3.4.1 The United States, Oil and Chemicals Storage Capacity
3.5 North America Oil and Chemicals Storage Industry, Canada
3.5.1 Canada, Oil and Chemicals Storage Capacity
3.6 North America Oil and Chemicals Storage Industry, Mexico
3.6.1 Mexico, Oil and Chemicals Storage Capacity
3.7 North America Oil and Chemicals Storage Industry, Planned Terminals
4 Profile of Kinder Morgan Energy Partners, L.P.
4.1 Kinder Morgan Energy Partners, L.P., Key Information
4.2 Kinder Morgan Energy Partners, L.P., Company Overview
4.3 Kinder Morgan Energy Partners, L.P., Business Description
4.3.1 Business Overview
4.3.3 Kinder Morgan Canada
4.3.4 Natural Gas Pipelines
4.3.5 Products Pipelines
4.4 Kinder Morgan Energy Partners, L.P., SWOT Analysis
4.4.2 Kinder Morgan Energy Partners, L.P. Strengths
4.4.3 Kinder Morgan Energy Partners, L.P. Weaknesses
4.4.4 Kinder Morgan Energy Partners, L.P. Opportunities
4.4.5 Kinder Morgan Energy Partners, L.P. Threats
5 Profile of NuStar Energy L.P
5.1 NuStar Energy L.P, Key Information
5.2 NuStar Energy L.P, Company Overview
5.3 NuStar Energy L.P, Business Description
5.3.1 Business Overview
5.3.2 Asphalt and Fuels Marketing
5.4 NuStar Energy L.P., SWOT Analysis
5.4.2 NuStar Energy L.P. Strengths
Full Table of Contents is available at:
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.