2013-08-27 11:46:15 - New Energy market report from GlobalData: "Oman Gas Markets, 2013"
This profile is the essential source for top-level energy industry data and information. The report provides an overview of each of the key sub-segments of the energy industry in Oman. It details the market structure, regulatory environment, infrastructure and provides historical and forecasted statistics relating to the supply/demand balance for each of the key sub-segments. It also provides information relating to the natural gas assets (gas fields, pipelines and LNG terminals) in Oman. The report compares the investment environment in Oman with other countries in the region. The profiles of the major companies operating in the natural gas sector in Oman together with the latest news and deals are also included in the report.
Full Report Details at
* Historic and forecast data relating to production, consumption, imports, exports and reserves are provided for each industry sub-segment for the period 2000-2020.
* Historical and forecast data and information for all the major gas fields, (Liquified Natural Gas) LNG Terminals and pipelines in Oman for the period 2005-2017.
* Operator and equity details for major natural gas assets in Oman.
* Key information relating to market regulations, key energy assets and the key companies operating in the Oman's energy industry.
* Information on the top companies in the Oman including business description, strategic analysis, and financial information.
* Product and brand updates, strategy changes, R&D projects, corporate expansions and contractions and regulatory changes.
* Key mergers and acquisitions, partnerships, private equity and venture capital investments, and IPOs.
Reasons to Get this Report
* Gain a strong understanding of the country's energy market.
* Facilitate market analysis and forecasting of future industry trends.
* Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast production, reserves and capacity data.
* Assess your competitor's major natural gas assets and their performance.
* Analyze the latest news and financial deals in the gas sector of each country.
* Develop strategies based on the latest operational, financial, and regulatory events.
* Do deals with an understanding of how competitors are financed, and the mergers and partnerships that have shaped the market.
* Identify and analyze the strengths and weaknesses of the leading companies in the country.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Petroleum Development Oman L.L.C, Occidental Petroleum Corporation, Hunt Oil Company
Partial Table of Contents:
1 Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents
1.1 List of Tables
1.2 List of Figures
2 Oman, Energy Sector
2.1 Oman Energy Sector, Market Overview
2.2 Oman Energy Sector, Natural Gas
2.2.1 Oman Natural Gas, Overview
2.2.2 Oman Natural Gas, Supply and Demand Balance
2.2.3 Oman Natural Gas, Regulatory Structure
2.2.4 Oman Natural Gas, Infrastructure
3 Oman Gas Upstream Investment Environment Benchmarking
3.2 The Overall Ranking
3.3 Gas Sector Performance
3.3.1 Exploration Activity
3.3.2 Gas Production
3.3.3 Gas Reserves
3.3.4 Gas Consumption
3.4 Economic Performance
3.4.1 GDP Growth Index
3.4.2 FDI Confidence Index
3.4.3 Balance of Trade Index
3.5 Socio-Political Performance
4 Oman Exploration and Production Sector
4.1 Oman Exploration and Production Sector, Country Snapshot
4.1.1 Oman Exploration and Production Sector, Key Data
4.1.2 Oman Exploration and Production Sector, Natural Gas Assets Map
4.1.3 Oman Exploration and Production Sector, Marketed Natural Gas-Historical Production by Type
4.1.4 Oman Exploration and Production Sector, Marketed Natural Gas Production by Assets
4.1.5 Oman Exploration and Production Sector, Market Share based on Marketed Natural Gas Production
4.2 Oman Exploration and Production Sector, Production Forecast
4.2.1 Oman Exploration and Production Sector, Marketed Natural Gas Production Forecast
4.3 Oman Exploration and Production Sector, Natural Gas Asset Details
4.3.1 Oman Exploration and Production Sector, Active Natural Gas Asset Details
4.3.2 Oman Exploration and Production Sector, Planned Natural Gas Asset Details
4.4 Oman Exploration and Production Sector, Major Gas Discoveries
4.4.1 Oman Exploration and Production Sector, Major Number of Gas Discoveries
4.4.2 Oman Exploration and Production Sector, Major Gas Discovery Details
4.5 Oman Exploration and Production Sector, Recent Discoveries
4.5.1 Feb 12, 2013: Tethys Oil Strikes Oil At B4EW4 Well In Block 4, Oman
4.5.2 Sep 20, 2012: Tethys Oil Reports New Oil Discovery Onshore Oman
4.5.3 Jul 18, 2012: Tethys Oil Finds Oil At Farha South Field In Oman
4.5.4 Dec 15, 2011: Tethys Oil Finds Oil At FS-17 Well On Block 3 In Sultanate Of Oman
4.5.5 Jul 14, 2011: Tethys Oil Finds Oil At FS-11 Well On Block 3 In Oman
4.6 Oman Exploration and Production Sector, Drilling and Production Updates
4.6.1 Jul 10, 2013: Tethys Oil Provides June 2013 Production Update
4.6.2 Jun 24, 2013: Tethys Oil Commences Long Term Production Test At JAS-1 Well In Block 15 Onshore Sultanate Of Oman
4.6.3 Jun 18, 2013: Tethys Oil Provides May 2013 Production Update
4.6.4 May 07, 2013: Tethys Oil Provides April 2013 Production Update
4.6.5 Apr 15, 2013: Tethys Oil Provides March 2013 Production Update
5 Oman Pipeline Sector
5.1 Oman Pipeline Sector, Key Data
5.2 Oman Pipeline Sector, An Overview
5.3 Oman Pipeline Sector, Comparison of Key Natural Gas Pipeline Companies
5.4 Oman Pipeline Sector, Natural Gas Pipelines
6 Oman LNG Sector
6.1 Oman LNG Sector, Key Data
6.2 Oman LNG Sector, Liquefaction
6.2.1 Oman LNG Sector, Liquefaction, Total Liquefaction Capacity
6.2.2 Oman LNG Sector, Liquefaction Capacity Market Share by Company
Full Table of Contents is available at:
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.