2012-12-04 01:58:57 - On-Trade Alcoholic Drinking Trends: Differentiating consumer on-trade drinking occasions to capitalize on value generating opportunities - a new market research report on companiesandmarkets.com
As the off-trade has emerged as the primary channel of engagement between brand and consumers, the on-trade´s role in brand building and in sales generation has had to change. On-trade exclusives; targeting under-represented on-trade demographic groups; harnessing the power of social media; and making the on-trade experience both interactive and experiential will be vital going forward.
- "Achieve sales growth by identifying how alcohol manufacturers are tapping into underlying consumers trends to drive sales growth"
- "Enhance credibility during sales pitches by understanding the differing drivers of on trade drinking globally"
- "Stimulate ideation and invigorate brands by learning from best practice examples from the beer, wine and spirits segments"
- "Enhance your market positioning and concept development
efforts and reduce risk for new product launches and increase the chances of success"
The off-trade dominance across most markets presents a dilemma due to the value generation advantages that on-trade sales present and the fact that the traditional routes to market for new products are through that channel.
However, marketers must consider that the on-trade still presents the best way to make an impact in the market and achieve brand differentiation (particularly in a controlled bar environment where the product can stand out from the competition), which can be followed by a retail roll-out.
Reasons To Buy
- What are the key consumer drivers of the on-trade and how does it fit with a premiumization marketing strategy?
- How can the on-trade be harnessed to create a winning brand positioning?
- How can the tendency for experimentation, a key characteristic of on-trade behavior, be harnessed?
- How can the cross-over between packaging type and venue type be harnessed to drive brand differentiation?
Click for report details: www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Food-and-Drink/Market-Researc ..
Browse all Food and Drink Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Food-and-Drink/Market-Researc ..
Browse all Food and Drink Company Profile Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Food-and-Drink/Company-Profil ..
Browse all Latest Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/All/Market-Research?aCode=f3f ..
Companiesandmarkets.com is a leading online business information aggregator with over 300,000 market reports and company profiles available to our clients. Our extensive range of reports are sourced from the leading publishers of business information and provide clients with the widest range of information available. In terms of company profiles, Companiesandmarkets.comâs online database allows clients access to market and corporate information to over 100,000 different companies. We provide clients with a fully indexed database of information where clients can find specific market reports on their niche industry sectors of interest.