2013-02-02 17:08:33 - Fast Market Research recommends "Operational Flexibility and Process Integration Essential for Improved Power Plant Economics" from GlobalData, now available
Optimizing a power plant's operational performance in accordance with changing dynamics of the governing parameters increases its economic viability. Utilities want to increasingly automate systems and synchronize them in order to create a central control point in a power plant. This facilitates utilities with real time monitoring of all their performance parameters such as pressure and temperature from a single location, providing easy and rapid decision-making to help identify reasons for failure and quick removal and repair of failed parts. This reduces losses and improves net earnings. Automation thus enables operational flexibility and process integration, providing new business opportunities by reducing economic risk. Plants are in position to deal with market competition and fluctuating fuel prices by operating partly as
a base load unit and partly as a cycling unit, depending on load regimes and dispatch ranking.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/532517_operational_flexibility_and_process_i ..
* Automation Enabling Operational Flexibility and Process Integration for Power Plant Process Optimization
* Market prospects of power plant automation with growing emphasis on efficiency improvements
* Operational flexibility providing improved economics to utilities
* Initiatives by industry leaders towards the development of flexible generation technology solutions
Reasons to buy
* Identifying the key growth and investment opportunities with the adoption of flexible power generation technology solutions
* Gain insights on the growing need for operational flexibility and enhanced efficiency in liberalised power markets
* Developing strategies to develop and deploy flexible power plants for improved plant economics
* Facilitate decision-making based on upcoming industry developments with flexible power generation technology
Report Table of Contents:
1 Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents
1.1 List of Tables
3 Operational Flexibility and Process Integration Essential for Improved Power Plant Economics
3.1 Enabling Operational Flexibility and Process Integration through Power Plant Automation and Process Optimization
3.2 Key Initiatives by Industry Leaders towards the Development of Flexible Power Generation Technology Solutions
4.4 Contact Us
List of Tables
1.1 List of Tables
Table 1: Fossil Fuel Emission Levels of Energy Input (Pounds Per Billion Btu)
Table 2: Fossil Fuel Emission Levels of Energy Input (Pounds Per Billion Btu)
Table 3: Abbreviations
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.