2014-01-25 17:08:06 - New Business market report from MarketLine: "Otto (GmbH & Co KG) - Strategy and SWOT Report"
Otto (GmbH & Co KG) - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360deg view of the company.
This Report Features:
* Detailed information on Otto (GmbH & Co KG) required for business and competitor intelligence needs
* A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Otto (GmbH & Co KG) in the form of a SWOT analysis
* An in-depth view of the business model of Otto (GmbH & Co KG) including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
* Intelligence on Otto (GmbH & Co KG)'s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships
and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
* News about Otto (GmbH & Co KG), such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
* Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/767750_otto_gmbh_co_kg_strategy_and_swot_rep ..
Otto (GmbH & Co KG) (Otto or "the company") is an international retail and services company engaged in the business of providing financial services, and logistics and travel services. The company operates in Europe, North America, and Asia. It is headquartered in Hamburg, Germany, and employed 53,103 people as of February, 2012. The company recorded revenues of E12,492 million ($17,309 million) during the financial year ended February 2012 (FY2012), an increase of 2.6% over FY2011. The operating profit of the company was E259 million ($358.9 million) in FY2012, a decrease of 31.4% over FY2011. The net profit was E40.1 million ($55.5 million) in FY2012, a decrease of 68% over FY2011.
Reasons to Get this Report:
* Gain understanding of Otto (GmbH & Co KG) and the factors that influence its strategies
* Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
* Assess Otto (GmbH & Co KG) as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
* Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
* Stay up to date on Otto (GmbH & Co KG)'s business structure, strategy and prospects
Report Table of Contents:
-Otto (GmbH & Co KG): Company Overview
-Otto (GmbH & Co KG): Overview and Key Facts
--Otto (GmbH & Co KG): Overview
--Otto (GmbH & Co KG): Key Facts
-Otto (GmbH & Co KG): Key Employees
-Otto (GmbH & Co KG): Key Employee Biographies
-Otto (GmbH & Co KG): Major Products and Services
-Otto (GmbH & Co KG): Company History
-Otto (GmbH & Co KG): Management Statement
-Otto (GmbH & Co KG): Locations and Subsidiaries
-Otto (GmbH & Co KG): Key Competitors
Otto (GmbH & Co KG): Company Analysis
-Otto (GmbH & Co KG): Business Description
-Otto (GmbH & Co KG): SWOT Analysis
--Otto (GmbH & Co KG): SWOT Overview
--Otto (GmbH & Co KG): Strengths
--Otto (GmbH & Co KG): Weaknesses
--Otto (GmbH & Co KG): Opportunities
--Otto (GmbH & Co KG): Threats
List of Tables
Table 1: Otto (GmbH & Co KG): Key Facts
Table 2: Otto (GmbH & Co KG): Key Employees
Table 4: Otto (GmbH & Co KG): Key Competitors
MarketLine is a global publisher of company, industry and country information. Their clients operate across a wide variety of industries and job functions and range from multinational corporations right down to small businesses in both developed and developing economies. MarketLine users enjoy access to content that is trustworthy, up to date and reasonably priced and routinely turn to them as their first-stop resource for instantly accessible, reliable business information. View more research from MarketLine at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1034
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.