2013-01-02 06:32:04 - Recently published research from GlobalData, "Pacific Mutual Holding Company - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review", is now available at Fast Market Research
Pacific Mutual Holding Company (Pacific Mutual) through its subsidiary Pacific Life Insurance Company provides life insurance products, individual annuities and mutual funds. It offers real estate finance, commercial mortgage loan servicing, asset management, funding agreements, life funding, retirement annuities, structured settlement annuities, guaranteed bond and distributes through its subsidiary Pacific Select Distributors, Inc. The company serves individuals, businesses and pension plans. It operates offices located in Omaha, Aliso Viejo, Nebraska and California. The company primarily operates through its subsidiary, Pacific LifeCorp and its subsidairy Pacific Life Insurance Company.
GlobalData's Pacific Mutual Holding Company - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on
the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/526933_pacific_mutual_holding_company_strate ..
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
* Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
* Corporate strategy - GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
* SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
* Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
* Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
* Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
* Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
* Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
* Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
* Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to Buy
* Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
* Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
* Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
* Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Report Table of Contents:
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
Section 1 - About the Company
Pacific Mutual Holding Company - Key Facts
Pacific Mutual Holding Company - Key Employees
Pacific Mutual Holding Company - Key Employee Biographies
Pacific Mutual Holding Company - Major Products and Services
Pacific Mutual Holding Company - History
Pacific Mutual Holding Company - Company Statement
Pacific Mutual Holding Company - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Pacific Mutual Holding Company - Business Description
Pacific Mutual Holding Company - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Pacific Mutual Holding Company - Strengths
Strength - Improved Profitability
Strength - Wide Range of Products
Strength - Positive Credit Rating
Pacific Mutual Holding Company - Weaknesses
Weakness - Declining Earnings from Premiums and Annuities
Pacific Mutual Holding Company - Opportunities
Opportunity - Strategic Advances
Opportunity - Demand for Retirement Products in the US
Opportunity - Capital Flow Prospects to Developing Countries
Pacific Mutual Holding Company - Threats
Threat - Low Growth Industry
Threat - Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act
Threat - Low Interest Rate Environment
Pacific Mutual Holding Company - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
List of Tables
Pacific Mutual Holding Company, Key Facts
Pacific Mutual Holding Company, Key Employees
Pacific Mutual Holding Company, Key Employee Biographies
Pacific Mutual Holding Company, Major Products and Services
Pacific Mutual Holding Company, History
Pacific Mutual Holding Company, Subsidiaries
Pacific Mutual Holding Company, Key Competitors
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.