2014-03-23 13:04:21 - New Consumer Goods research report from World Market Intelligence is now available from Fast Market Research
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "PAL Holdings, Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
PAL Holdings, Inc. (PAL Holdings) is a holding company of Philippine Airlines, Inc. (PAL), which provides passenger and cargo transportation services. PAL operates with a fleet of 64 aircraft and serves 31 international and 29 domestic destinations. It operates from its hub in NAIA Centennial Terminal 2, Pasay. PAL also offers insurance, training and maintenance
services. The company's other subsidiary, PR Holdings, Inc., is an investment holding company which deals with real and personal property including shares, stocks and others. PAL Holdings operates as a subsidiary of Trustmark Holdings Corporation (Trustmark) which is part of Lucio Tan Group of Companies (LT Group). PAL Holdings is headquartered in Makati City, Philippines.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/780154_pal_holdings_inc_pal_company_profile_ ..
* Examines and identifies key information and issues about PAL Holdings, Inc. for business intelligence requirements.
* Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
* The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons to Get this Report
* Quickly enhance your understanding of PAL Holdings, Inc.
* Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
* Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
* Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: PAL Holdings, Inc.
Report Table of Contents:
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 SWOT Analysis
2.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
3 Company Statement
5 Key Employees
6 Locations and Subsidiaries
6.1 Head Office
6.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: History
Table 3: Key Employees
Table 4: Subsidiaries
About World Market Intelligence
World Market Intelligence publishes in-depth strategic intelligence reports across many key industries. WMI's reports draw on in-depth primary and secondary research, proprietary databases and high quality analysis from their expert teams. Data and analysis at the company, country and industry level includes competitor and market data, valuations, trends and forecasts. View more research from World Market Intelligence at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1023
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.