2013-12-13 12:40:39 - New Pharmaceuticals research report from GlobalData is now available from Fast Market Research
GlobalData's "Partnerships, Licensing, Investments and M&A Deals and Trends in Pharmaceuticals - Q3 2013" report is an essential source of data and trend analysis on partnerships, licensing, mergers and acquisitions (M&A) and financing in the pharmaceutical and healthcare market. The report provides detailed information on partnerships, licensing agreements, M&As, equity/debt offerings, private equity and venture financing transactions recorded in the pharmaceutical and healthcare industry in Q3 2013. The report presents detailed comparative data on the number of deals and their value in the last five quarters, categorized into deal types, segments, and geographies. The report also provides information on the top venture capital and advisory firms in the pharmaceutical and healthcare industry.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/752893_partnerships_licensing_investments_an ..
GlobalData derived the
data presented in this report from proprietary in-house deals database and primary and secondary research.
* Analysis of the market trends for the pharmaceutical industry in the global arena.
* Review of deal trends in the cardiovascular, central nervous system, dermatology, ear nose throat disorders, gastrointestinal, genito urinary system and sex hormones, hematological disorders, hormonal disorders, immunology, infectious disease, male health, metabolic disorders, mouth and dental disorders, musculoskeletal, oncology, ophthalmology, respiratory, toxicology, and women's health segments.
* Analysis of partnerships, licensing, M&As, equity/debt offerings, private equity, and venture financing deals in the pharmaceutical industry.
* Analysis of therapy areas which are very active in terms of venture capital financing, partnerships, licensing agreements, equity/debt offerings, and M&As.
* Analysis of deals based on different payment modes, including upfront and milestone payments, primarily in partnerships and licensing agreements in the pharmaceutical industry.
* Analysis of partnership and licensing deals based on clinical stage of development of products.
* Summary of the pharmaceutical deals globally in the last five quarters.
* Information on the top deals happened in the pharmaceutical industry.
* Geographies covered include - North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South & Central America, and the Middle East & Africa.
* League tables of financial advisors in M&As and equity/debt offerings. This includes key advisors such as Morgan Stanley, Credit Suisse, and Goldman Sachs.
Reasons to Get this Report
* Enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner.
* Find out the major deal performing segments for investments in your industry.
* Evaluate the types of company divesting and acquiring assets and ways to raise capital in the market.
* Do deals with an understanding of how competitors are financed, and the mergers and partnerships that have shaped the oil and gas industry.
* Identify growth segments and opportunities in each region within the industry.
* Look for key financial advisors where you are planning to raise capital from the market or for acquisitions within the industry.
Partial Table of Contents:
1 Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents
1.1 List of Tables
1.2 List of Figures
2 Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare, Global, Deal Summary, Q3 2013
2.1 Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare, Global, Deals Analysis, Q3 2013
2.2 Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare, Global, by Type, Number of Deals, Q3 2013
2.3 Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare, Global, by Type, Deal Values, Q3 2013
2.4 Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare, Global, Top Deals, Q3 2013
2.4.1 Shoppers Drug Mart Receives Ontario Court Approval for Its Acquisition by Loblaw for US$11.93 Billion
2.4.2 Amgen Completes Tender Offer to Acquire Onyx Pharma for up To US$10.4 Billion
2.4.3 Community Health Systems to Acquire Health Management Associates for up to US$7.6 Billion
2.4.4 Fresenius to Acquire 43 Hospitals from Rhon-Klinikum for US$4.1 Billion
2.4.5 Tenet Healthcare Prices Private Placement of Notes Due 2022 for US$2.8 Billion
3 Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare, Global, Deals Summary, by Type
3.1 Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare, Global, M&A, Q3 2013
3.1.1 Top M&A Deals in Q3 2013
3.1.2 Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare, Global, M&A Deals, by Therapy Area, Q3 2012 - Q3 2013
3.2 Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare, Global, Equity Offering Deals, Q3 2013
3.2.1 Top Initial Public Offerings in Q3 2013
3.2.2 Top Secondary Offerings in Q3 2013
3.2.3 Top PIPE Deals in Q3 2013
3.2.4 Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare, Global, Top IPOs Share Performance, Q3 2012-Q3 2013
3.2.5 Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare, Global, Equity Offering Deals, by Therapy Area, Q3 2012 - Q3 2013
3.3 Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare, Global, Venture Capital Deals, Q3 2013
3.3.1 Top Venture Financing Deals in Q3 2013
3.3.2 Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare, Global, Venture Capital Deals, by Stage of Financing, Q3 2013
3.3.3 Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare, Global, Venture Capital Deals, by Stage of Financing, Q3 2013
3.3.4 Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare, Global, Venture Capital, by Therapy Area, Q3 2012 - Q3 2013
3.3.5 Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare, Global, Top Venture Financing Firms, Last Four Quarters
3.3.6 Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare, Global, Top VC Backed Companies, Q3 2012 - Q3 2013
3.4 Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare, Global, Private Equity Deals, Q3 2013
3.4.1 Top Private Equity Deals in Q3 2013
3.4.2 Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare, Global, Private Equity Deals, by Therapy Area, Q3 2012 - Q3 2013
Full Table of Contents is available at:
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.