2014-02-17 04:07:01 - Patient-Centricity: Solving the Latest Pharma Puzzle - a new market research report on companiesandmarkets.com
In Patient-Centricity: Solving the latest marketing puzzle, we gather the collected wisdom and shared intelligence of industry experts currently engaged in patient affairs. Over six parts, the report explores the myriad unknowns of patient empowerment and provides a critical overview that aims to establish a broad consensus, best practices and insight into how to integrate patient-centricity into the pharma business model.
Patient-Centricity: Solving the latest pharma puzzle answers key questions:
Patient-centric efforts are moving to the forefront of pharmaÂs interests. In this report, you will discover:
- How can patient-centric values be demonstrated within pharma?
- What is needed to create tailored patient-centric marketing campaigns?
- Which channels are best for leveraging patient marketing campaigns?
- What is the value
of integrating patient insights at the R&D stage of drug development?
- What is the future of patient-centred initiatives?
Key Report Features
- Insights into first steps in establishing a patient affairs infrastructure
- Advice on how to realise and incorporate patient-centric values within a company
- Comparison of comprehensive, patient-centric campaigns versus one-off apps and short term solutions
- Discussion of how to integrate patient insights and needs into the R&D process
- Overview of best practices for defining the patient journey and insights, from conducting primary research to communicating the message within an organisation
Over the past five years, patient empowerment has become one of the most actively discussed topics in pharma marketing. Yet the experience and efforts of organisations attempting to create cohesive patient-centric programmes have not lead to any clear road map for the industry. Patient-Centricity: Solving the latest pharma puzzle offers a clear-eyed analysis of the current state of patient-centricity and a guide for creating consensus. Amongst the benefits, this report will help you to:
- Understand how to make patient-centricity a central plank to pharma´s business model
- Devise strategies for creating above-brand patient affairs departments
- Understand the value of the current ´trial and error´ nature of patient-centric efforts
- Develop key steps in developing patient marketing and awareness campaigns
Reasons to Buy
Selected quotes from the report
"My dream scenario is that every part of the company on their own headcount, on their own resources, appoints a patient champion with whom we can then connect and share as a true network. He or she doesn´t need to report to me. There´s absolutely no reason to. It´s a true matrix." Dr Lode Dewulf, chief patient affairs officer, UCB
"The insights that we have already gained and will continue to gain allow us to push those insights into R&D to come up with potentially better solutions at the onset. We have a better picture of what patients want from us and expect from us. That allows our R&D staff to think about the patient much earlier on in development and ultimately will lead to a much better solution for patients in the long run." John Koconis, president and CEO, LEO Pharma Inc.
"One of the big issues with patient-centricity is that there is a lot of feedback and a lot of things coming back, but who´s looking at them? And who is in the decision-making role responsible for this? Very often in big companies, you don´t find that role." Ashok Bhaseen, vice-president of marketing and sales, Pediapharm
- Dr Lode Dewulf, chief patient affairs officer, UCB
- John Koconis, president and CEO, LEO Pharma Inc.
- Mike Edwards, director of patient relations, insights and stakeholder management at LEO Pharma Inc.
- Ashok Bhaseen, vice-president marketing and sales at Pediapharm and president of Thyroid Federation International
- Gary Pelletier, senior director of Pfizer Helpful Answers at Pfizer
- Anonymous, a senior manager responsible for patient marketing at a leading biotechnology company
- Linda Bolland, PharmD, MBA, director of drug use policy, supply chain and clinical integration at MaineHealth
- Matt Hall, CEO of Human Care Systems
- Dyan Bryson, vice president of patient-enablement services at Indegene Lifesystems
Click for report details: www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Healthcare-and-Medical/Market ..
Browse all Healthcare and Medical Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Healthcare-and-Medical/Market ..
Browse all Healthcare and Medical Company Profile Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Healthcare-and-Medical/Compan ..
Browse all Latest Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/All/Market-Research?aCode=f3f ..
Companiesandmarkets.com is a leading online business information aggregator with over 300,000 market reports and company profiles available to our clients. Our extensive range of reports are sourced from the leading publishers of business information and provide clients with the widest range of information available. In terms of company profiles, Companiesandmarkets.comâs online database allows clients access to market and corporate information to over 100,000 different companies. We provide clients with a fully indexed database of information where clients can find specific market reports on their niche industry sectors of interest.