2012-11-23 11:54:28 - Patient Monitoring Devices - Emerging Markets BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) - a new market research report on companiesandmarkets.com
The patient monitoring devices market in BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, and China) is expected to witness significant growth due to increasing life expectancy, government-initiated healthcare reforms, rising income of middle class, and the growing urban population in these nations. The market is expected to reach ~$835 million in 2010, and is expected to have a high CAGR of 29.08% from 2010 to 2015.
This research report categorizes the BRIC patient monitoring devices market into the following segments:
â¢ Patient monitors (single and multi-parameter monitors)
â¢ Vital signs monitors (non-invasive blood pressure monitors, end-tidal carbon dioxide, and pulse oximetry monitors)
â¢ Fetal monitors (doppler and invasive monitors)
â¢ Anesthesia monitors
â¢ Neonatal monitors
What makes our reports
- We provide the longest market segmentation chain in this industry- not many reports provide market breakdown upto level 5.
- We provide 10% customization. Normally it is seen that clients do not find specific market intelligence that they are looking for. Our customization will ensure that you necessarily get the market intelligence you are looking for and we get a loyal customer.
- We conduct detailed market positioning, product positioning and competitive positioning. Entry strategies, gaps and opportunities are identified for all the stakeholders.
- Comprehensive market analysis for the following sectors:
- Pharmaceuticals, Medical Devices, Biotechnology, Semiconductor and Electronics, Energy and Power Supplies, Food and Beverages, Chemicals, Advanced Materials, Industrial Automation, and Telecom and IT. We also analyze retailers and super-retailers, technology providers, and research and development (R&D) companies.
Key questions answered
- Which are the high-growth segments/cash cows and how is the market segmented in terms of vital signs monitors, patient monitors and fetal monitors?
- What are market estimates and forecasts; which markets are doing well and which are not?
- Where are the gaps and opportunities; what is driving the market?
- Which are the key playing fields? Which are the winning edge imperatives?
- How is the competitive outlook; who are the main players in each of the segments; what are the key selling products; what are their strategic directives, operational strengths and product pipelines? Who is doing what?
Powerful Research and analysis
The analysts working on this report come from renowned publishers and market research firms, globally, adding their expertise and domain understanding. We get the facts from over 22,000 news and information sources, a huge database of key industry participants and draw on our relationships with more than 900 market research companies across the world. We,are inspired to help our clients grow by providing qualitative business insights with our huge market intelligence repository.
Click for report details: www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Healthcare-and-Medical/Market ..
Browse all Healthcare and Medical Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Healthcare-and-Medical/Market ..
Browse all Healthcare and Medical Company Profile Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Healthcare-and-Medical/Compan ..
Browse all Latest Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/All/Market-Research?aCode=f3f ..
Companiesandmarkets.com is a leading online business information aggregator with over 300,000 market reports and company profiles available to our clients. Our extensive range of reports are sourced from the leading publishers of business information and provide clients with the widest range of information available. In terms of company profiles, Companiesandmarkets.comâs online database allows clients access to market and corporate information to over 100,000 different companies. We provide clients with a fully indexed database of information where clients can find specific market reports on their niche industry sectors of interest.