2013-01-14 00:41:19 - Payment Card Competitor Tracker: November 2011 - a new market research report on companiesandmarkets.com
A total of 48 competitor developments are analyzed in the November edition of the Payment Card Competitor Tracker. This is just below the 12-month average of 49, but is the highest single month since June. Clearly, as the year draws to a close, many players in the industry have closed deals and launched products in advance of the new year.
Apple has launched a payment app that allows users to pay for goods through their iTunes account. This an update to its Apple Store Mobile App which allows iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S users to pay for goods in US Apple Stores with no staff interaction. Although a closed loop system, EasyPay could become a major disruptive force in the payments
Visa has announced the launch of a new digital wallet, V.me, to compete directly with PayPal in the online payments sector. The digital wallet allows consumers to link their existing payment tools and make online transactions without having to reveal their card payment details to the merchant.
The Payment Card Competitor Tracker provides expert analysis and opinion on the strategic moves of leading competitors in the payment card market. Produced on a monthly basis, the Tracker is a global product and covers over 100 players, including American Express, Barclaycard, Capital One, Citigroup, Discover, GE Money, First Data, HSBC, JCB, MasterCard, Standard Chartered and Visa.
- Gain invaluable information on your key competitors in one concise document, and track long-term trends using the interactive news database.
- Sharpen your strategy by implementing the best market, product, competitor and strategic developments of leading global players.
- Learn the Datamonitor Cards & Payments Team´s view on the most important competitor developments in the month.
Reasons To Buy
- What have been the key new product developments in the industry this month, particularly in contactless, mobile, online and prepaid?
- Which players are leading the way with these new developments, and where are they occurring?
- How have trends in competitor activity changed over time, and which regions are becoming more active?
- What are the top developments in the past month and what do they mean for my business?
Click for report details: www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Finance-and-Banking/Market-Re ..
Browse all Finance and Banking Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Finance-and-Banking/Market-Re ..
Browse all Finance and Banking Company Profile Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Finance-and-Banking/Company-P ..
Browse all Latest Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/All/Market-Research?aCode=f3f ..
Companiesandmarkets.com is a leading online business information aggregator with over 300,000 market reports and company profiles available to our clients. Our extensive range of reports are sourced from the leading publishers of business information and provide clients with the widest range of information available. In terms of company profiles, Companiesandmarkets.comâs online database allows clients access to market and corporate information to over 100,000 different companies. We provide clients with a fully indexed database of information where clients can find specific market reports on their niche industry sectors of interest.