2013-01-14 00:43:20 - Payment Card Competitor Tracker: October 2011 - a new market research report on companiesandmarkets.com
36 competitor developments are analyzed in the October edition of the Payment Card Competitor Tracker. This remains below the 12-month average of 51 and a significant fall from the 64 developments recorded in June. Along with September, October has been the slowest month of activity over the previous 12 months.
Activity in October focused primarily on the loyalty and reward space, a segment that has seen uneven growth throughout the year. The number of mobile developments is the lowest since November 2010. However, the overall level of mobile activity has remained very high throughout the 12-month period, a trend that is likely to continue.
Key developments included the United Arab Emirates Ministry of Finance and National Bank of Abu Dhabi´s (NBAD) launch
of the second generation e-Dirham card, the launch of PayPal Access by PayPal and X.commerce, and the Commonwealth Bank of Australia´s introduction of NFC payments through "Kaching"
The Payment Card Competitor Tracker provides expert analysis and opinion on the strategic moves of leading competitors in the payment card market. Produced on a monthly basis, the Tracker is a global product and covers over 100 players, including American Express, Barclaycard, Capital One, Citigroup, Discover, GE Money, First Data, HSBC, JCB, MasterCard, Standard Chartered and Visa.
- Gain invaluable information on your key competitors in one concise document, and track long-term trends using the interactive news database.
- Sharpen your strategy by understanding the key market, product, competitor and strategic developments of leading global players.
- Understand long term trends and key market drivers through Datamonitor´s analysis of activity over the past 12 months.
Reasons To Buy
- What have been the key new product developments in the industry this month, particularly in contactless, mobile, online and prepaid?
- What products and services have been launched recently? How is the competition adapting?
- How have trends in competitor activity changed over time, and which regions are becoming more active?
- What are the top developments in the past month and what do they mean for my business?
Click for report details: www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Finance-and-Banking/Market-Re ..
Browse all Finance and Banking Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Finance-and-Banking/Market-Re ..
Browse all Finance and Banking Company Profile Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Finance-and-Banking/Company-P ..
Browse all Latest Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/All/Market-Research?aCode=f3f ..
Companiesandmarkets.com is a leading online business information aggregator with over 300,000 market reports and company profiles available to our clients. Our extensive range of reports are sourced from the leading publishers of business information and provide clients with the widest range of information available. In terms of company profiles, Companiesandmarkets.comâs online database allows clients access to market and corporate information to over 100,000 different companies. We provide clients with a fully indexed database of information where clients can find specific market reports on their niche industry sectors of interest.