2013-01-29 14:56:16 - New Transportation market report from Verdict Research: "Performance and Forecast of the Starter Battery Market in France: 2011-15"
While the ongoing economic stagnation is causing motorists to seek financial savings by substituting vehicle use, thus decelerating their vehicles' wear rates and as a result reducing consumption of starter batteries on an annual basis, it is important to consider all factors that affect motorists' starter battery choices.
* Achieve revenue growth by understanding the forecast sales of starter batteries by country and adjust business development plans to suit.
* Uncover new distribution opportunities for your products by identifying which types of retailer are most successful in France and why.
* Formulate market share and channel share objectives for your company using our product and distribution data.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/530309_performance_and_forecast_of_the_start ..
economic backdrop over the past few years has formed the basis for many pessimistic forecasts, it is important to understand that, for many motorists, their new habits are not all driven by the same influencers.
Understanding the effect that suppliers, manufacturers, and national economic feeling can have on a motorist's purchasing habits is an important part of forecasting the shape of the wear and tear market. This report uncovers the trends, attitudes, and most effective strategies for trading in France's starter battery market.
Reasons to Get this Report
* Which countries are displaying the highest growth rates?
* What are the consumer behaviors regarding retailer and starter battery brand selection in France's wear and tear market?
* What are the market shares of the key distribution channels for starter batteries in France?
* What is the average annual spend by consumers on starter batteries in France?
Report Table of Contents:
* Key findings
* Technology will shape the future of starter batteries but replacement rates will fall in the interim
* Increasing penetration of higher priced, technologically advanced batteries to boost market value
* French consumers are shifting towards cost-competitive starter motor distribution channels
* Strategic recommendations
* Consider the technical specifications of new vehicles as an indicator of future demand
* Focus on profit-based sales, as volume will remain stagnant
* Retailers should ensure that they provide consumers with cost-competitive batteries to retain market share
EXISTING MARKET OUTLOOK
* Volume and value
* Volume: steadily declining replacement rates are expected as component longevity increases
* Value: the total value is expected to remain static as high-value enhanced flooded and AGM batteries enter the aftermarket
* Autocenters to increase their market share at the expense of hypermarkets and garages
* Spend per component to increase as AGM and enhanced flooded batteries become standard
* Further reading
* Ask the analyst
* Datamonitor's global automotive proposition
* Component Insight reports
* Channel Insight reports
* Strategic Insight reports
* Consumer Insight reports
* Table: France: starter batteries snapshot, 2007-11
* Table: France: starter battery snapshot, 2012-15
* Table: France: starter battery distribution market shares, 2011
* Figure: France: starter battery market volume and replacement rate, 2007-11
* Figure: France: starter battery labor and parts value, 2007-11
* Figure: France: starter battery market volume and replacement rate, 2012-15
* Figure: France: starter battery labor and parts value, 2012-15
* Figure: France: spend per vehicle and spend per component, 2007-15
About Verdict Group
With over 20 years' experience, Verdict Research is the UK's leading authority on retailing, and publishes unrivalled independent analysis. Verdict reports, forecasts, briefings, consumer research and bespoke consulting services provide clients with a complete picture of the UK and international retail arena, helping retailers, manufacturers, service suppliers, city analysts and consultants to fully exploit opportunities within the sector. View more research from Verdict Research at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1005
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.