2013-01-15 13:05:29 - New Consumer Goods research report from Datamonitor is now available from Fast Market Research
The consumer love affair with pets is intensifying. In some countries, dogs outnumber children. Pets provide us with companionship, stress relief, and more, explaining why pet product sales have had strong growth of late. This webinar looks at emerging industry trends, from new products for pampering pets to changing health needs. Watch the webinar recording: bit.ly/petproductfocus
* See what parts of the pet products market are experiencing the fastest sales growth.
* Find out what types of health claims are most prominent for new cat and dog foods.
* See examples of pet product innovation, including new pet foods made with exotic game meats, unusual fruits, vegetables, and more.
* Understand how different dog breeds may have unique health
demands and challenges, and how this is driving pet food innovation.
* Learn how pet product makers are pampering today's pets with innovative and unusual new products and services.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/530286_pet_products_focus_emerging_trends_to ..
Some say that pets are the new kids, and pet owners have ramped up their spending accordingly. Pet lovers are also projecting their health concerns onto pets, leading to a new generation of health-oriented pet foods. The growing popularity of small dog breeds is another trend that is impacting the pet products market in different ways.
Keywords: dog food, cat food, treats, cat litter, kangaroo, venison, game meats, dog breeds, schnauzer, chihuahua, poodle, dachshund, pug, grain-free, gluten-free, vegetarian, vegan, vegetables, pet-friendly, premiumization, breakfast, transparency, natural, organic, raw, handbag dog, veterinary, small dogs, melamine, fillers, supplements.
Reasons to Get this Report
* Pet food products are increasingly "natural" or "organic." Which of these claims is nearly five times as popular as the other claim right now?
* Many pet foods are gluten-free today. How has the percentage of pet foods making a gluten-free claim changed over the past few years?
* Pet owners like to treat their pets. How common is the phenomenon of gift-giving at holiday time for pets?
* What meal occasion is getting more attention from pet food makers today?
* Why are ingredient sourcing issues more important today than ever before for pet foods?
The Datamonitor Group is a world-leading provider of premium global business information, delivering independent data, analysis and opinion across the Automotive, Consumer Markets, Energy & Utilities, Financial Services, Logistics & Express, Pharmaceutical & Healthcare, Retail, Technology and Telecoms industries. Datamonitor's market intelligence products and services ensure that you will achieve your desired commercial goals by giving you the insight you need to best respond to your competitive environment. View more research from Datamonitor at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1002
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.