Petrochemical Capacity Additions and Recent Developments - October 2013 - new market research report published
Petrochemical Capacity Additions and Recent Developments - October 2013 - a new market research report on companiesandmarkets.com
PR-Inside.com: 2014-03-19 01:01:02
Petrochemical Capacity Additions and Recent Developments - October 2013
New projects, contract agreements and plant start-ups were featured in October in the global petrochemical industry. In Russia, Sibur started its propylene and derivative plants, while in New Zealand, Methanex started its Methanol plant. In India, ONGC Petro Additions (OPaL) announced that it will start operations at its complex located in the Dahej Petroleum, Chemicals and Petrochemicals Investment region (PCPIR) in Gujarat in Q2 2014.
- The alert informs about major developments in the global petrochemicals industry in October.
- It forecasts capacity additions for the four major petrochemical categories across the globe.
- It informs about the plant announcements, project status, deals and contract agreements in ethylene and derivatives industries, propylene and derivatives industries, methane derivatives industries and chlorine derivatives industries.
Reasons to buy
- It helps you to obtain the most up to date information available on global petrochemical industry.
- Understand the macro trends affecting petrochemical capacity additions across the globe.
- Understand the current and likely future competitive scenario.
Click for report details: www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Chemicals/Market-Research/Pet ..
Browse all Chemicals Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Chemicals/Market-Research?aCo ..
Browse all Chemicals Company Profile Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Chemicals/Company-Profile?aCo ..
Browse all Latest Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/All/Market-Research?aCode=f3f ..
Companiesandmarkets.com is a leading online business information aggregator with over 300,000 market reports and company profiles available to our clients. Our extensive range of reports are sourced from the leading publishers of business information and provide clients with the widest range of information available. In terms of company profiles, Companiesandmarkets.comâs online database allows clients access to market and corporate information to over 100,000 different companies. We provide clients with a fully indexed database of information where clients can find specific market reports on their niche industry sectors of interest.