2012-10-10 01:13:51 - New Pharmaceuticals market report from Global Markets Direct: "Pharming Group N.V. - Product Pipeline Review - 2012"
Global Market Direct's pharmaceuticals report, "Pharming Group N.V. - Product Pipeline Review - 2012" provides data on the Pharming Group N.V.'s research and development focus. The report includes information on current developmental pipeline, complete with latest updates, and features on discontinued and dormant projects.
This report is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct's proprietary databases, Pharming Group N.V.'s corporate website, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases, both from Pharming Group N.V. and industry-specific third party sources, put together by Global Markets Direct's team.
* Pharming Group N.V. - Brief Pharming Group N.V. overview including business description, key information and facts, and its locations and subsidiaries.
* Review of current pipeline of Pharming Group N.V. human
* Overview of pipeline therapeutics across various therapy areas.
* Coverage of current pipeline molecules in various stages of drug development, including the combination treatment modalities, across the globe.
* Product profiles for late stage and clinical stage products of Pharming Group N.V. with complete description of the product's developmental history, mechanism of action, therapeutic class, target and major milestones.
* Recent updates of the Pharming Group N.V.'s pipeline in the last quarter.
* Key discontinued and dormant projects.
* Latest news and deals relating to the products.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/468582_pharming_group_nv_product_pipeline_re ..
Reasons to buy
* Evaluate Pharming Group N.V.'s strategic position with total access to detailed information on its product pipeline.
* Assess the growth potential of Pharming Group N.V. in its therapy areas of focus.
* Identify new drug targets and therapeutic classes in the Pharming Group N.V.'s R&D portfolio and develop key strategic initiatives to reinforce pipeline in those areas.
* Exploit in-licensing opportunities by identifying windows of opportunity to fill portfolio gaps.
* Exploit collaboration and partnership opportunities with Pharming Group N.V..
* Avoid Intellectual Property Rights related issues.
* Explore the dormant and discontinued projects of Pharming Group N.V. and identify potential opportunities in those areas.
Partial Table of Contents:
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Pharming Group N.V. Snapshot
Pharming Group N.V. Overview
Pharming Group N.V. - Research and Development Overview
Key Therapeutic Areas
Pharming Group N.V. - Pipeline Review
Pipeline Products by Stage of Development
Pipeline Products - Monotherapy
Pharming Group N.V. - Pipeline Products Glance
Pharming Group N.V. - Late Stage Pipeline
Phase III Products/Combination Treatment Modalities
Pharming Group N.V. Clinical Stage Pipeline Products
Phase II Products/Combination Treatment Modalities
Phase I Products/Combination Treatment Modalities
Pharming Group N.V. - Early Stage Pipeline Products
Pre-Clinical Products/Combination Treatment Modalities
Pharming Group N.V. - Drug Profiles
Mechanism of Action
Mechanism of Action
Pharming Group N.V. - Pipeline Analysis
Pharming Group N.V. - Pipeline Products by Therapeutic Class
Pharming Group N.V. - Pipeline Products by Route of Administration
Pharming Group N.V. - Pipeline Products By Mechanism of Action
Pharming Group N.V. - Recent Pipeline Updates
Pharming Group N.V. - Dormant Projects
Pharming Group N.V. - Company Statement
Pharming Group N.V. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Pharming Group N.V., Recent Developments
Pharming Group N.V.- Press Release
Aug 23, 2012: Pharming Group Provides Update On Phase III Clinical Study Of RUCONEST
Jul 16, 2012: Pharming Confirms Safety Profile Of Recombinant Human Lactoferrin In Food Safety Study In Healthy Human Volunteers
Jul 05, 2012: Pharming Completes Recruitment Of Patients In US Pivotal Phase III Study Of Ruconest
Jul 02, 2012: Pharming Announces Publication Of New Data On Ruconest's Protective Effects After Severe Blood Loss In Journal Shock
Jun 18, 2012: Pharming Presents New Clinical Safety And Efficacy Data Of Ruconest At Annual Meeting Of EAACI
Jun 15, 2012: Pharming Provides Updates On Phase III Study Of RUCONEST
Feb 10, 2012: Pharming And Santarus Discontinue Antibody-Mediated Rejection Phase II clinical study
Feb 10, 2012: Pharming Initiates Pediatric Phase II Clinical Study With RUCONEST To Treat Hereditary Angioedema
Jan 24, 2012: New Data Published On Ruconest's Effect On Blood Clotting Parameters During HAE Attacks
Sep 23, 2009: Pharming's Marketing Authorisation Application For Rhucin Validated By The European Medicines Agency
Sep 16, 2009: DNage Initiates Observational Study In Children Suffering From Cockayne Syndrome
Sep 03, 2009: Pharming Submits Marketing Authorisation Application For Rhucin To The EMEA
Aug 14, 2009: FDA Approves Investigational New Drug Application For Prodarsan In Cockayne Syndrome Patients
Jun 18, 2009: Pharming Receives Government Grant To Develop Human Lactoferrin For Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Jun 04, 2009: Pharming Receives Agreement On Paediatric Investigation Plan For Rhucin From The EMEA Paediatric Committee
Apr 27, 2009: Prodarsan Granted Orphan Drug Designation From FDA
Mar 31, 2009: Pharming Confirms Rhucin European MAA Filing Timeline
Financial Deals Landscape
Full Table of Contents is available at:
About Global Markets Direct
Global Markets Direct is a leading provider of global business intelligence and market analysis. It publishes a range of high quality company and market reports created by its large research and analysis capability and drawing from its extensive unique databases of industry-specific information. View more research from Global Markets Direct at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1033
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.